Search results

  1. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Many players I am acquainted with including professionals have boosted it with no complaints and even some enthusiasm. I just don't boost, too much hassle for me since I like my rubber performance consistent more than high, but got nothing against anyone who does, if I was a serious player, I...
  2. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    I know what draw I would prefer to watch, thanks for doing the work. This one rewards players with seeding matchups based on in years performance. Obviously everyone ks dangerous so there are still no easy matches. But it doesn't feel like you are randomly facing incredible hulk in round 1...
  3. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Best of seven is smart given the event. Seeding only 4 players is not, given the event.
  4. Butterfly Zyre 03

    The simplest way to avoid going back and forth with someone is to let them have the final word. I am not against having multiple perspectives on a rubber and no one is erasing anyone posts by making points that show another side to the whole point of using this rubber. In fact, Inhave been on...
  5. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    In the old finals system, maybe my memory was off, but there was a rigorously 1-16 pairing system. 1 played 16 etc. In this new system they followed the WTT approach of only seeding the top 4. I ghink this is extremely myopic and ruins the draw. Of course my personal opinion.as some.love...
  6. We Challenged the UNDER 15 WORLD CHAMPION!

    Its becoming more and more obvious that Spinsight is investing a lot of money into non-traditional advertising and getting influencers ro push their product. I just wish this was done with more transparency and disclaimers but I guess it is what it is Hopefully the strength and benefits of...
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    The price is tied to durability and so far it has held up. I don't know wherher it grips the ball as well.as Dignics in some abstract sense but it is easily for me the gtippiest non-tacky rubber I have played with especially with that sponge hardness (which none of the non-tacky Dignics rubbers...
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    You are just repeating his point. If you really cared about what Rasanter did, you would be using it
  9. Butterfly Zyre 03

    So I have gone 360 and I have now returned Zyre to my Viscaria SALC. I will play with it for at least 2 months there and see what I can learn. The most important thing i have learned about this rubber is that the feeling is not the same as other Butterfly rubbers because the rubber wants to...
  10. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025, Chengdu, 11/30-12/7

    Fully reasonable and she may well have been injured. Just doubtful that it would have significantly affected the result at this point in time. I find this mixed team event a great boon to China's dominance at rhe Olympics and I think it shields them from the susceptibility they have in the...
  11. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025, Chengdu, 11/30-12/7

    Once I saw Tomo in the lineup in the singles slot, I accepted that this was purely experimental. But I can't think of a lineup that would have produced a different ultimate result so no point in overly thinking it. And #2 is about where Japan will be seeded anyways so it is what it is until...
  12. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025, Chengdu, 11/30-12/7

    Thats why it is frustrating when fans act like the team they picked is the only reasonable one to pick and that the people using other team configurations, usually national team coaches who have studied the team all year round, are just people who don't understand table tennis enough to pick the...
  13. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025, Chengdu, 11/30-12/7

    They have lost to Lin and Kuai. But yes, they combine to a different level and their experience and synergy is pretty much automatic now.
  14. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025, Chengdu, 11/30-12/7

    https://www.youtube.com/live/ZT7SyMNEm24?si=Klh4k3LG70LrZ9ak
  15. Andy Fastow - former CFO of Enron

    Maybe my intended meaning isn't properly communicated - I am not the most precise writer on most days so forgive me. He told the story of the Jewish rabbi equivalent of the supreme court and how one of them proposed a question for discussion - if you took all the laws/rules prescribed by...
  16. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025, Chengdu, 11/30-12/7

    Most of us will never in our lifetimes hit a shot quality a top 10 player can hit. Spinsight is now producing the data to teach us that lol.
  17. Offtopic - Car you'd buy for your family and team

    I guess I deserve that - my Enron bluesponge was really supposed to be about following the rules vs following the spirit of the rules. But I am not a good messenger so... But the another sentiment you may have missed was to keep off topic stuff from invading the forum that people wanted to...
  18. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025, Chengdu, 11/30-12/7

    Haha... not at all you are funny. I have actually watched the stream a few times, just my first time commenting and then I got pulled away and couldn't see the response so I am still not sure what the drill was... We are all speculating when it comes to the pros and Zyre, your guess is as good...
  19. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025, Chengdu, 11/30-12/7

    Is Sora that big? The video makes him look like Jabba...
  20. Andy Fastow - former CFO of Enron

    The weird thing is that lots of business schools and businesses have a very different sentiment from the predominant one expressed on the forum about whether it is worth listening to Andy about risk and ethical topics. That said, I understand that his being a criminal and what he was charged...
Top