Search results

  1. 1. Bundesliga Women 2025/2026

    Is there relegation in the league?
  2. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Well there are different approaches and everyone gets better in different ways. I am heavier than yoj are but that is not the point everyone is different. Short pips do not necessarily solve your problem because they have a technique and limitations of their own. At your level and to some...
  3. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    That's chosen one type talent, looks like Japan is stacked. Harimoto better watch his back as he doesn't have forever....
  4. Top Contributors for this month on TTD - award goes to?

    I meant Faraji lol. Sorry for the typo.
  5. Top Contributors for this month on TTD - award goes to?

    No I just am not a fan of your posts. I thought that was why you didn't like my posts either.. you just were not a fan of mine. Gotta go play some TT. Hopefully the discussion in my absence will be enlightening.
  6. Top Contributors for this month on TTD - award goes to?

    I argued on Mytabletennis.net and have been a moderator there for a while. In fact, I know many moderators on various sites who debated a lot of people. But when they became moderators, the first people that take insult are usually those that have exchanged contentious arguments with the...
  7. Top Contributors for this month on TTD - award goes to?

    Tony, I have a lot of evidence you were trying to win. You don't like posts from 2015 if you are not trying to win. You just didnt understand the nuances of the algorithm that I figured out or you would have won easily. It is okay, I find the game silly but sometimes I enjoy playing silly...
  8. Top Contributors for this month on TTD - award goes to?

    Thanks, @Tony's Table Tennis . You brought this up a couple of months ago and made it a competition. A silly competition but still a competition. I was told that you put in some effort into winning on Saturday. And this is my final month playing the silly game, I decided to put in some...
  9. At what skill level would a hard (48-50 deg and up) FH rubber improve the game?

    I wouldn't call it a skill level so much as looping thr ball.harder consistently and feeling that the rubber is not supporting your technique. I would say that while good players can use soft rubbers at high levels to support certain styles, and lower rated players can get benefit from using...
  10. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    The funny thing is I totally agree even if you are joking. Or wouldn't we have been more engaged with a China vs Japan final? Just saying.
  11. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Mixed doubles final with Chirita (from Romania) as well.
  12. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Anyone know what Koharu Itagaki uses on backhand? Looks likes short pips of some sort?
  13. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, Germany, India and Wales. Wales doing well in international TT...
  14. Anybody played with a Mazunov?

    Depends on what rubber you use, definitely head heavy. I still have 3, maybe 4. The biggest problem in addition to weight was the fat handle, it caused grip pressure problems if you didn't use a lighter rubber. But I liked the blade ans ir is a good blade for someone who wants decent speed...
  15. Help with glueing on Xiom Hugo HAL

    No issues whatsoever, I just won a match using it lol (and lost one as well lol).
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Got my first and possibly only weekend win. The problem with these levels is that my knees don't let me defend the middle. I need to find real solutions lol. At least plug the gaps. My teammate who wanted to make division 2 decided he wanted to stop playing. He was tired of how he was losing...
  17. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    No disagreement in principle, the devil is possibly in minor details.
  18. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Faraji couldn't win this last year, I dont think his chances have gotten any better unfortunately.
  19. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Oh, I am not arguing that umpire incompetence should not br highlighted. I am arguing that some of that should be placed in context as being driven by the absence of money and the lack of strong professionalism that results in umpiring. As Tony pointed out, many pf these guys dont have to...
Top