Search results

  1. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    I think a video like this will be helpful as long as it is given context. Would hate for umpires to be the targets and get blamed for what is ultimately a system in need of fixes.
  2. TTD Team Spin Challenge With WORLD CHAMPION!

    Thanks. I will take the risk soon and see whether I can figure it out. I have an S24 ultra so it should be compatible with some work. Thanks again!
  3. TTD Team Spin Challenge With WORLD CHAMPION!

    Thanks for the offer - I will take you up on ut. Is the Android issue really that bad? It can't work on the Samsung Ultra phones? I have wanted to buy this for two years now and that is my barrier.
  4. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Looks like Otalvaro was studied and countermeasures deployed by Korea. No non-Asian medalists and two Chinese in the U15 boys semis. A stark contrast to the U15 boys from China being eliminated by Italy.
  5. Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?

    I think your confusing his coach"s chos with his. Lin and Sora outsource their vocal expression to the bench.
  6. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Missed a lot of matches yesterday while playing NA Teams. Anyone else watching the insane Yerim-Muromatsu match?
  7. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    Not sure whar I can do but I have PMed you.
  8. FH like this, domain of boosted H3 only?

    Gozo, Unfortunately, modern table tennis, and to be honest ancient table tennis wasn't entirely dissimilar, just a bit easier because of the smaller ball, requires more use of the body to produce the speed of racket swings that encourage confident technique. So modifying technique to produce...
  9. What’s Better: Playing Hard or Playing Smart?

    Would love to know who this is. Placement and deception are probably simultaneously the most difficult and underrated aspects of quality. Moving a ball 3-6 inches can transform its qualify but it is hard to describe and sometimes incredibly hard to master. The mental part of table tennis is...
  10. Who do you think is the most nonchalant player ever???

    Moat candidates will almost never cho and for me, that makes it 3 lefties ‐ Niwa, Sora and Lin YJ. Tough call for me but I will go with Niwa.
  11. TTD Team Spin Challenge With WORLD CHAMPION!

    One of thr best TTD videos ever in all dimensions! Thanks TTD, Annette and Spinsight!
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Struggled at the Teams, which is to be expected since I have not practiced anything close to as much as I would like to. We had a team with four players between 1850 and 1950 and then we got gifted a 2180 player who didnt look for a team early and whose mother knew us and felt comfortable...
  13. How to deal with no spin long balls?

    Everyone knows what to do if they read the ball correctly and are not under pressure. The problem is that under pressure mistakes happen. Most people misread as topspin or underspin and therefore apply topspin or underspin strokes, if they read as no spin they drive more forward while creating...
  14. New Format - Team Preview of ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025,

    With this roster definitely not. My roster is predicated on Hugo and Bruna and Iizuka playing.
  15. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    You don't want me to cheer Faraji lol....
  16. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    I found the seventh game very fascinating as well. Chirita went up 5-2, thrn Hsu took a timeout and won 5 straight points mostly playing ultra aggressive. But he couldn't sustain it and the crowd really cheering on every Chirita point I think still got into his head a little. A great match...
  17. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Okay. The thread itself is titled WJTTC. Do you uave any more posts on the WJTTC itself?
  18. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Home crowd gets Chirita over the jump. He beat a good player @Tony's Table Tennis , do you agree?
  19. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    @Tony's Table Tennis , One of your country's boys is having a tough match qith the home crowd favorite. Any thoughts on that? Are you watching the matches? Thanks.
Top