Search results

  1. World's Fastest Table Tennis Serve - Asuka Sakai Still Got the Moves!

    Yes, I agree and purposely meant dubious since it also isn't perfectly vertical, I don't mean clearly illegal. But again, it is all up to the umpire...
  2. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Ankur lost two 10-7 leads yesterday against Kuo - I am sure they must have discussed something even if it didn't work.
  3. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Italy beat China and Japan - remind me why they are an underdog again... ;)
  4. World's Fastest Table Tennis Serve - Asuka Sakai Still Got the Moves!

    The Lebesson dance has gone on for decades... oh, I am focusing on toss height so let me make it apples to apples lol... low toss servers, it really comes down to the umpire.
  5. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Predictions - which will you be watching in 27 minutes?
  6. World's Fastest Table Tennis Serve - Asuka Sakai Still Got the Moves!

    Dubious tosses me thinks... but I would go along with it as an umpire...
  7. German league TTBL 2025-26

    BTW are these dates mistakes or are we now capable of time travel after Avengers Endgame came out?
  8. German league TTBL 2025-26

    So it looks like Final four will be Ochsenhausen (who predicated they would get back after losing both Gauzy and Calderano), Fulda, Saarbrucken and Bad Homburg. This is the first year I have followed the Pokal where it felt to me like an FA Cup version of TT with all the upsets and lower...
  9. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Great XD match - I though Alan and Hana would bottle it (I am learning lol) but they didn't!
  10. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    USA have a chance a t a medal in U15 XD. QF Opponents from Thailand.
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Anyone coming to NA Teams on DC over Thanksgiving?
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    It's pretty much what I do though i do it in a lazy way since I dont have the fitness to move to create the strike zone.
  13. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    Ah, that is what we call "digging in the crates". I like how you go back to the history to find that in the context of maximizing Japan's chances to win an Mixed Team matchup. So you seriously believe that Japan has a matchup that will beat China in XT and the key to this matchup is fielding...
  14. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    The matches were close. Singles is coming. We shall see. But you are right , it hasnt been a complete reversal. But Jang Woojin was still a better player than Liang Jingkun for 2-4 years after their WJTTC. But around 2018 or so, something flipped. So it will be interesting to see how this...
  15. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    @zeio, If you have an issue with a decision taken by moderators, I suggest you take it up with a moderator or the site owner. If you continue to post things that the moderator has deleted without finding out why they were deleted, you will be banned. Your original post that drew attention...
  16. Does anybody know why WCQ's points dropped from >10,000?

    So the direct answer to your quesrion is that the WTT Grand Finals he won last year in November expired so it got replaced with a lower result. But if he wins the WTT Grand Finals in December then it will go back.
  17. Does anybody know why WCQ's points dropped from >10,000?

    www.ittf.com/ranking Accept no substitutes. You can see the events counted there and changes from week to week.
  18. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    My favorite match of the event so far. Not the best, my favorite.
  19. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    That's where Chinese analytics and coaching against key opponents play a role. No doubt Taiwan did a great job. But I suspect countermeasures will be deployed.
Top