Search results

  1. Butterfly Zyre 03

    When I got it, I hit with it a bit and I realized there was no way I was going to be able to play with it out the box in a tournament. Now as someone notorious amongst my TT friends for being able to play with anything, this was a new experience. And I gave the comp of Tronix ZGR, so it is not...
  2. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Well, Harimoto can beat Wang Chuqin in a big match to win a medal. Then we can revisit this. His team also lost to Sweden with Truls in the lineup. And he is not stupid enough to call the reigning Olympic silver medallists shit after they beat Japan to win the medal. But you can trash talk...
  3. Thread about Japanese Players

    Oh well, I guess you have your own bronze medal for taking care of your hand.
  4. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Its a bit much to call the defending champs and Olympic silver medallists garbage based on a match that your country lost to them. Sour grapes?
  5. Thread about Japanese Players

    You mean there is no prestige to having an Olympic medalist at your event over an aspiring player? You mean you really believe Nagasaki is better than Hayata? Hayata was probably simply the best player not already on the draw...
  6. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    Then he isnt playing for sure and I was wrong.
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Let's just say you and I have different definitions of having the technique to use a rubber. If you cant play tournament matches with a rubber, you dont have the technique to use it.
  8. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    Likely taking a rest. I suspect they will come back if they have to face the USA, Puerto Rico, Canada or Argentia to name a few of the seeded teams.
  9. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Guys, please lets move on from all the theoretical talk of how to play topspin. If you guys are courageous enough to share your own play so we can all see how experts loop, by all means, please share. If I post a video thread asking for help on how to fix my technique, I will take all your...
  10. Butterfly Zyre 03

    So Dima and Dan are changing their technique in the video review?
  11. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I moved it to a Hadraw VK which is where it will stay for a while. I also have a Hadraw VR I could put it on but I will move it arond for sure - the topsheet acts like stainless steel, hard to put any marks on it lol... I already tried it on a Hugo and was pretty unsatisfied. The one good...
  12. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Yes, time will tell. Conceding that, part of understanding a rubber is knowing who it fits and who it doesn't and what it does well and what it doesn't (true for all equipment and blades). It would have been interesting to hear Timo review Zyre 03 because his reviews were far less commercial...
  13. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    They don't need any player to win 2 matches. They need their best possible matchups on Gauzy and Alexis and whether that is Dang or Franziska is open. If Alexis plays his top level it won't matter, but I also forgot that Franziska beat Felix in the Euro Cup earlier this year.
  14. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Which is perfect to admit, but how many reviews discuss the rubber in that context other than the Russian one?
  15. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    The order is likely to be: Duda - Alexis Dang/Franziska - Felix Dang/Franziska - Gauzy Duda - Felix Dang/Franziska - Alexis I am not sure whether Germany prefers Franziska or Dang vs Gauzy or Felix. But they like Duda vs Felix. They don't like Duda- Alexis but they will see how it goes and...
  16. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    I think that is the wrong story to be honest, it is obvious they could still have won the match and Truls cost them security but not quality. The real story is the arrival of Romania as a TT powerhouse. They probably need one more player to replace an aging Ionescu but they have two improving...
  17. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    You nailed it, I don't think it was as simple as you described, but you got it right, and get the rewards for it.
  18. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    KK succumbs to the Lazarus effect of Ionescu. Amazing match, amazing comeback but what did you expect from the Lazarus man? I thought Darko would have a tough chance beating Sweden, but he might have a tougher time beating Romania.... good storylines coming up for tomorrow's semis, France are...
  19. Butterfly Zyre 03

    My story is fairly well known to people who have been posting on the internet since 2011, my identity is public and since this thread is on Zyre 03, I will leave it at that. According to you guys, Paralympic players with bad knees can't play table tennis unless they bend their knees and hit the...
  20. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Anyone who saw that match and thinks Anton "won" is the way to describe it was watching something else, sorry. And the question was whether Ionescu E is "far ahead" of Chirita J. You still haven't explained why the coaches put the worse player in the superior player slot. Or why Chiriita got...
Top