Search results

  1. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Its a bit delusional to think Hashimoto will make a difference between India and Japan, no?
  2. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    That's entirely fair, lets see how it plays out. I think the improvement vs Akula says otherwise but only a rematch can tell.
  3. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    And now Wang Yidi.. like I said, you never know a defensive specialist until the match is played. High risk vs a team that trains unseen.
  4. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Ito isnt here and when did she play Kin? The problem with Honoka is that you never know who is a defensive specialist. Japan picked a low risk team. Has Honoka played and PRK were 3000 vs defense, it would ruin team cohesion.
  5. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Nah, she is too old. Needs to retire... ignore that she and Miwa had exactly the same splits vs DPR....
  6. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    That was also Hayata point to win thr match. Stays in thr point beyond belief.
  7. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    What happened to their Olympics quarterfinalist?
  8. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Well there is guarantee at the moment they will get there lol. But they have hope....
  9. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    They can play Hashimoto for sure. My point though is that it is strategic/tactical.
  10. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    She might not and that is entirely okay to be honest. It is all about strategy - I suspect she will play the next ,match. That said, this is very dicey for Japan.
  11. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Home court advantage must count for something...
  12. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Zyre is glass. Many players will need to switch to slower blades to use it. More seriously, Oh Junsung is a beast.
  13. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    PRK gets the job done - close call though...
  14. Butterfly Zyre 03

    It is very good for certain kinds of aggressive pushes but you don't get dwell. Definitely not a short push machine on the level of tacky or Dignics rubbers... while I can see a player getting good at short pushing with it, I would be surprised if they considered that a major strength of the...
  15. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Beef doesn't matter, match points saved, the tie is in balance.
  16. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Which pro has called Zyre a game changer rubber? And what about all the other pros who call it sh*te?
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Played an event at a local club today. I was supposed to play the U2000 but my rating went over 2000 so I became ineligible and I was offered a chance to play the Open without paying extra. I accepted this and went to play. I have not hit a ball this week prior to today so I have no...
Top