Search results

  1. China Smash 2025

    Its a genuine question. Tiger Woods never did....
  2. China Smash 2025

    Dima deserved better...
  3. TTR is not fair

    Perfectly said.
  4. China Smash 2025

    The Golden Child strikes again - go Junsung OH! Some amazing shots at the end of the 5th game.
  5. China Smash 2025

    I wonder about the legality of the Togami serve but without TTR we will never know....
  6. China Smash 2025

    Kanak taking undue risks and getting punished. Togami and Hugo are precisely the kinds of players Kanak needs to beat to be a true top level contender. Still a bit far from the goal.
  7. China Smash 2025

    Too many good matches to follow. Poret did well and now we have Dima vs Chen and Togami vs Jha.
  8. China Smash 2025

    On now.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    At the risk of being a party pooper, I have to ask why didn't you play your event? Why an event with higher rated players and not an event where you are favored to win or be competitive? Playing well with victory or loss realistically on the line should be your goal. A tournament in which you...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    That's the shared sentiment, and I have given you some of my side of the story. I get up to play fellow members in a way I don't to play non-members at these events. Bragging rights are a different level of reward, beating the other play sr might have been awesome but It wouldn't have added...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So the over 45 event was later in the day. We serve food at our events so instead quite a bit which I almost never do when playing. I wasn't sure what my elbow would do but I decided to try it out. Got to the table and the first player seede C I was supposed to play defaulted from the event...
  12. China Smash 2025

    The heads do for some players and I rule is visibility throughout the service not just at the point of contact. Otherwise we go back to envelope pushing dubious arguments over whether the ball is hidden by someone's head or shoulder or not at this point or that point of the serve. Was contact...
  13. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Your inequality signs on hardness to use might be confusing since you are trying to say that D80 is the easiest to use so you should probably have called that Ease of Use. I don't think D80 is a Tenergy 05 for the new ball, that is probably and debatably Tenergy 19. But I will say that D80...
  14. China Smash 2025

    It is to me not so much the angle (which is clearly a problem) but that the ball is clearly behind the plane of the body but the judgment sticks to a visibility criterion. They need to make a serious decision on how this will work. I get tired of all the dubious nonsense that this...
  15. China Smash 2025

    Best Indian prospect in a while. Diaz is a good player. Jee on the other completely perplexes me with her relative success.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Got 2nd in U2100 as the second seed in the event. Not great to lead with the story ending but that's how it went. Was in a group where the B player didnt show up and I had two kids, one 1600 and one 1300. Beat both of them pretty quickly and waited for them to battle each other so I could...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Just arrived at hotel room from table set up. Going to tournaments and playing on tables that have already been put together doesn’t let you appreciate the work that is often required to get a tournament playable set up., especially in an environment that isn't a full time table tennis club...
  18. China Smash 2025

    Quadri will be playing Anders Lind.... does Quadri stand a chance?
  19. China Smash 2025

    I hear you. If it was a lesser TT country you could chalk it up to ignorance. It was probably something the organizing committee fif that the players had no say in. But the things that are more cremonious for these kinds of events will always be a side-quest. The players have more than enough...
  20. China Smash 2025

    Maybe there were better side quests but you need some side quests to add some pomp to the event.
Top