Search results

  1. German league TTBL 2025-26

    I guess the youtube experiment was more to collect data than anything else.
  2. Chinese Super League 2025

    Xu gives Sora an opening and now Sora struggling to take a game of Zhou Qihao. Amazing.
  3. Chinese Super League 2025

    Looks like @Tony's Table Tennis is right about Wang lol....
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So on to match 2. We are playing a team from Austin TX, led by the coach who is a former African women's singles champion now retired from club league and international competition and coaching full time in the USA. Two juniors were with her, one a lefty girl and the other a lefty boy. First...
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    All good things come to an end, some unfortunately earlier than others. I am traveling back to TX this morning at 6am. A but disappointed with my Saturday performance. But I have to br honest, playing once a week and being overweight is not going to enable me to compete sharply with good...
  6. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2025 8/28-31

    The Ursu conundrum continues....
  7. Quadri Aruna losing to LP

    I see what you did there.
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So the last match was to see whether we could get into division 3. I went to the bathroom and came back late and was slotted into the C spot so my first match was third and against the player they slotted into the Z spot. My teammate played a chopper who played incredible matches against the...
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So we have played two more team matches. The first was against the team two above us and in sat out that one. It was 3 kids from Atlanta and they were coached by Cazacu of Romania (I believe)and MLTT. I.cheered my teammates on and while they played valiantly, the hill was too high to climb...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I agree, I tried it once and as crazy as it may sound, I preferred 40+ degree Hurricane on my backhand.
  11. German league TTBL 2025-26

    There are onerous waiting rules for changing association and playing in major events. He would at best be able to do basic WTT events but ITTF events and possibly the Olympics would not work.
  12. German league TTBL 2025-26

    So he is a German permanent resident? That's weird to me, I thought you had to be a citizen of an EU country not to count.
  13. Any blades still in production similar to Xiom Hugo HAL or Butterfly Moonbeam?

    I suspect the HAL will make its debut in a match i am certain to lose lol...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sp just finished my first team match. So we have 4 matches today. We are currently in division 4 and we will play a team from each of the other divisions. We started our with the division 5 team. They had a 2000 player, and 1800 player and a 1600 estimated player. We fielded out 2000...
  15. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2025 8/28-31

    Alamiyan in a battle with Kobayashi, a Japanese lefty.
  16. Quadri Aruna losing to LP

    He underestimated his opposition which was why he didnt play his A game. He wanted to win. And again, this is how many good players play against lower rated opposition. Obviously the match had no real consequences so nothing to really motivate him. But no, he would definitely have preferred...
  17. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Anything that can spin the plastic ball is a game changer, the question is how much effort will this rubber require, 09c requires quite a bit. Hence I think this should be taken more seriously.
  18. Butterfly Zyre 03

    How do you know?
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Got to the venue today. Saw some players from the North East that I havent seen in a while (I took a 2.5 hr flight from Texas). After hitting with a guy from NY for a few hours, I went to hit with my teammates. I almost didnt attend the tournament because of my job search and I have to miss...
Top