Search results

  1. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    How many games will Florian take off Togami?
  2. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Nah, he should dump them for TTD, that's where all the hot agents are at these days.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Getting him to move is not easy, but when he does, it feels like I am the one in trouble not him lol.
  4. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Nah, "I told you so" on MLTT seems to be what people like to drink a lot of.
  5. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Yeah, the youth make you want good things for them, but the other player has to feed his family too lol, even if he is also a youth.
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    this is @Der_Echte 's friend, Greg, a different level of player. I played the match to have fun, didn't really seriously try to win, there were more serious matches coming up in the day. For those who care, I used the HAL blade in this match.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yeah - the chopper was injured but I surprisingly beat the side.
  8. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Nah, he has to be from Chinese Taipei for me to buy the drinks, he is from Iran so he should be good yesterday and play less on the Youth tour.
  9. German league TTBL 2025-26

    While this might not be 100% relevant here, it seems MLTT is going to join a streaming network and also offer TTBL matches as part of the mix. Maybe there will soon be a streaming network for TT outside of youtube to make money for the sport...
  10. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Togami in good form... Faraji should have lost 0-3, he fought hard enough to get a game match points down.
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This was to me one of the funniest and most memorable points because it had my teammates smiling as if I was in practice:
  12. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Articles/2025/09/05/major-league-table-tennis-launches-new-streamer/ Subscriptions are coming lol....
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I have been watching my matches from the Teams tournament ans while I again unfortunately had a bad camera that lost a lot of footage, I have been disgusted with my footwork. The core issue is simply being overweight, if I can address that then while I may or may not play better, I would...
  14. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Togami is selling this rubber really well... even better than Nagasaki sold the Harimoto SALC....
  15. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Haha I almost forgot this was still a thing... what is their traditional advertising?
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Just try Tenergy 19 on both sides or something like that. Plays well, lasts long, and lets you hit all the shots with practice. If too fast (unlikely IMHO, but it is an individual choice), just try an all wood blade like Szocs Signature 1 for a bit.
  17. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    I made a very specific statement and I am grateful other people understood what I was saying. In the specific match that @Catenaccio referenced, it was clear that Miwa pushed more and more and didn't mind expedite and arguably invited it because she didn't want to attack unless she felt secure...
  18. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Everyone wants to finish as early as possible. Why doesn't everyone do it? Against a very consistent defender with weak attack, the attacker can take expedite because the attacker is able to shorten the points better. It is not ideal, but we don't always get what we want.
  19. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Coton just surpassed the JNT...
  20. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Two players who rely too much on quality and not enough on outthinking the opponent IMHO.
Top