Search results

  1. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    I am biased towards it, just trying to be fair to people who see it differently.
  2. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Oh Sangeun.
  3. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Its a two winged forehand though, not the typical big Korean step-around-and-murder-you forehand.
  4. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    She played the way someone who is taking their best chances exactly should play. Took some risk to disrupt Wang's game and the probabilities worked out in her favor. Of course. Wang's inconsistency will be a part of the discussion but I think anyone watching the match would be very impressed...
  5. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    12-10...
  6. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    The win is clearly the result of a lot of hard work. Good for her.
  7. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Diaz has lost a lot of size to my eyes.
  8. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    He looks injured in a weird way, but I suspect he will push through until the tour slows down.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The EJ Bug persists - the next target is the Cybershape Wavy. The main benefit of the Cybershape is that it suits my natural grip way better than other blades because of the handle length and wings. so I will give it a shot and see how it goes.
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Ratings got processed from the Myrtle Beach tournament and I am over 2000 USATT again even if barely. More points to donate to the underrated Texas crowd. Though my mild reprieve is that the kids most likely to beat me all came out higher rated than I did at Myrtle Beach.
  11. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    He meant what he said and I think there is justification for his position even though there is clear and strong grounds for disagreement.
  12. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Hmmm.. I know what you mean but I don't think many would agree with how you describe it - I have had similar arguments with people comparing Quadri's forehand to Truls's forehand. What I like about Oh's game is that he moves more than his father does, but he has the same ball control instincts...
  13. We Challenged The Wall of India Sathiyan Gnanasekaran!

    It's unfortunate that Stefan Fegerl is ignominously retired, he would have been a great candidate for this as well. I think that players who almost never miss at a high level are harder opponents for these competitions than attackers who take risks to win points, though at the world class...
  14. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/46148093/roy-jones-jr-received-boxing-gold-medal-88-olympic-foe
  15. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Very disappointed in the style that Togami played against a clearly competent Oh. It suspect some of if was because his personal coach was not around but regardless, Togami has to do better, if he cannot change speeds with Zyre, he is better off playing with something else lol.
  16. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    There is a big difference between having wins over said players amd having a winning record vs said players.
  17. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Many good athletes have similar issues, it can be helped by the right kind of training.
  18. Looking for a coach for an advanced chopper

    I dont live in the area any morr and don't have his info but his name is Sho. That said I do believe that the level of the coach given your daughter's age and level is far more important than their experience with short pips.
  19. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Togami vs Oh should be the last match I watch tonight - would love to watch Kanak but I have to be up early tomorrow and I think even Togami vs Oh is pushing it.
  20. Looking for a coach for an advanced chopper

    Depends on the level of player you are looking for, but this forum might not be the best place to ask, there are lots of good table tennis community and clubs in NY/NJ - Lily Yip, Princeton Pong, Westchester TTC and so on. The highest level player you could find would probably be Jian Li but as...
Top