Search results

  1. butterfly Amicus Replacement power supply

    I dont know where to find one cheaper, but i would recommend not cheaping out on the power source to your robot. You don't want to fry the motherboard accidentally. I would only use an offical Amicus prime power block and source.
  2. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Hello Sir- i will try to upload as soon as I can! I'm pretty busy this week might not be able to get on the bot until friday. Maybe i could help you troubleshoot some of your questions now? I think once you learn what is the "sweet" spot for short balls and the same for long balls, you can make...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Haha nooo I have a card board barrier now! It’s better than the club :D
  4. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Short tomohawk serve…
  5. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    You can use this similar setting to set up the balls for your faulkenberg drill! Just change the location for each ball!
  6. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    This is one of my other favorite drills. You might have to adjust the ball height depending on the bounce of your table….
  7. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Use this for forehand, then for ball 2, switch the location to -5.
  8. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Hey unfortunately I don’t think there is a way to program the drills beforehand. You actually have to have the robot on and connected to the Bluetooth before you can program a drill. When are you going to your friends house? I will be home soon and I can send you some screen shots of my 2 FH-...
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    It’s a Jooola SC 3000. I don’t think they make these anymore? But it’s a 22mm top with a beefy undercarriage. Don’t quote me but I saw a claim online that this was the same table they used at the US open however many years ago. The table and net are both ITTF approved. Our club owner still has...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    PONGBOT Omni S Pro…it’s an awesome robot! I’ll be posting more videos of it soon in my review thread.
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Look what i just upgraded to in my garage... AKA the PING PONG PARADISE!
  12. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Yeah my tankless water heater is way louder too lol. Noise is ok with me so long as it’s sending the balls I want
  13. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Hey yall sorry I’ve been out and about and taking care of the baby. I took a video of my Omni s pro in idle. This was after I ran a drill with several balls.
  14. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Hey so I just measured the robot. From the edge of my table to the back of the robot, including the ball catching net, it goes back approx 17.5 inches, but to be safe, I would say 18 inches. The part that extends back the further is the pole that is part of the net.
  15. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    I can tell you my 20 year old table is no where near 25mm. Probably closer to 15, if that. No spacer was needed for the robot to fit on the table. When I used the PowerPong 5000, I had to put a magazine in-between the little hook things that went under the table, and the table. With the newgy...
  16. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    No, I don’t think that is normal. Mine doesn’t make any noise when idle. I did notice that there is a slightly louder than normal noise when I have the robot programmed to top lower but only a little bit and it doesn’t worry me. I’ve used that ball thousands of times already no issues. You maybe...
  17. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Hey I have a really old table. Not sure the thickness. In one week I will be the proud owner of a joola sc 3000, which is a 22mm tabletop. I do not anticipate any problems. When I get home I will measure and answer question 2.
  18. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Not sure what you mean by built to price, but do you have any proof that you own the nova and you took it apart?
  19. PONGBOT OMNI S PRO Robot Review

    Why I chose the PongBot OMNI S Pro over other robots on the market So I’ve been playing table tennis for 3.5 years now. I’m currently floating around 1700-1750 USATT rating. I was rated around 1000 when I got my first table tennis robot- a NEWGY 2055. I really enjoyed this robot, especially the...
  20. How to know if my bh loop will hit the table?

    I suck with half long balls on my backhand, but I am practicing them on my robot a lot since the OMNI S Pro is capable of producing highly accurate and consistent half long balls. however, some balls go long and some go short, even when programmed to the same spot, which is actually good...
Top