Search results

  1. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    1) Agree- very well packaged and protected within a semi-hard foam capsule. The box for the epad is very nice too lol. 2) I, too, feel the Pongbot delivers a significantly higher quality ball than the powerpong 5000 i was previously using. I honestly haven't even set the spin and speed past 6...
  2. How many of you use Table Tennis as a vice?

    I just love everything about this sport. Probably one of the most satisfying aspects is being able to constantly increase my skill. That is not to say there are not roadblocks, but with enough practice and diligence, you can reach a new level. Also- the table tennis community is generally much...
  3. boosting .. when again

    I reboosted after i felt like too many of my shots were going into the net. took about 5 or 6 months...but i have two paddles that i use kinda equally so maybe 3 months if you only use one paddle?
  4. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    dude thank you! i'm going to get the target pro 3 and use a couple layers of booster. i just realized i have playable sheet of d09c that i will use for my backhand (i ended up replacing both my D09c sheets the same time i threw on the Provincial DHS hurricane 3 black rubbers on my viscarias). my...
  5. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    do you think its worth it the extra $10 to get the target pro national?
  6. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    what are some good cheap rubbers i can buy from my sawei CC inner carbon blade? my main set up is viscaria with boosted hurricane and dignics 09c? i can boost the cheap rubber if need be :D i
  7. Tips for the backhand loop technique

    To add something different than what others have said- your timing is off. You are starting your backswing too early. See how you are already pulling your arm back at the same time your opponent is hitting the ball? This is causing you to have split second pauses in your swinging motion...
  8. adhesive covers

    I dont use sticky ones. I use the non-sticky blue DHS ones. but i just bought a ten pack of the stiga ones from aliexpress for like $2. I put the cover on the rubber, then the head of my paddle inside a quart sized freezer ziplock bag.
  9. Can you help me understand how it is possible to join the main league of the country in which a person lives?

    what area in the US to you live? How old are you? if you are not a young child, chances are you have missed your opportunity to take it to the professional level in this game. however, you could still become a very high level club player and have lots of fun at almost any age. the best player at...
  10. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    This is definitely not a problem with the Pongbot OMNI S pro. These balls are all very high quality. The spin setting goes up to 10 and I haven't even touched anything higher than 6 for practicing my topspin shots. 4-4.5 is comparable to a very spinny backspin chop from a 2000+ rated player at...
  11. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    Hey OP- great review. I actually just purchased the same robot- the OMNI S Pro. I am LOVING it so far. I will be making a video review and also writing a review here on the forums soon once I have a little more time. I definitely agree with a lot of the things you have said. I have also used...
  12. Ball catcher net - your experience?

    It’s more fun if there is a nice robot inside of it…like the PONGBOT Omni S pro!
  13. W968 vs Viscaria

    Where do you play?
  14. Are DHS rubbers on AliExpress genuine?

    I've only bought from the two stores I mentioned and I have always been able to succesfully authenticate the product using the scratch off code. I don't think its insanely cheap. I got DHS H3N BS Prov for $44. That was the cheapest i ever got it. the orange sponge about 5-8$ cheaper.
  15. Are DHS rubbers on AliExpress genuine?

    I've never had this problem with Aliexpress. all the DHS products ive purchased from Global Sports Store and HWSport have been legit an authenticated on the DHS website using the scratch off code on the rubber packaging.
  16. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    made my order! Nothing major but: SANWEI CC @ 7.63 (thanks @Grumms) DHS Hurricane 3 NEO Prov BS 40d 2.1 @ $43.41 (lowest price ive seen all year) from Global Sports Store 25M Original SANWEI Table tennis racket edge table @ $6.62 Huieson DJ40 3 star AS ball 50 count for $8.90 Stiga rubber...
  17. Hurricane 3 tips

    hmm, well i haven't used the blue sponge version of H3N yet....but ive used commercial and prov OS at both 40 and 39 degree. I came from tenergy 05 on my forehand for two years. it was def an adjustment period for a few weeks when i switched, but since then, my forehand is 100% better than its...
  18. Hurricane 3 tips

    kinda hard to give you advice without a better description of what is happening. Even better than that would be a video!
  19. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    thx for sharing your hobby videos with us!
  20. Do pros push topspin serves?

    the master has spoken! haha. Regardless of the term that is used, there is definitilely more that you can do with a topsin serve than just flick it. I've gottan a ton of easy points by "DROPPING SHORT" my opponents topspin serves. They are usually completely out of place because they expect a...
Top