Search results

  1. how to do pure sidespin pendulum effectively

    post a video of you serving. My guess is you are making too much of a "hit" with your serve, instead of a brush. a couple other things: 1) make sure the first contact of the ball is near the front edge of the paddle. 2) make sure you're stroking the ball in your "strike zone", which is...
  2. How do Pros train to "retain" a skill?

    For me, it takes 3 months of practice before it translates into reasonable match play.
  3. Are inner carbon blades an exception to "don't go carbon yet"?

    Dang you are using a SALC now? How do you like it? Def agree that carbon is the way to go once you are getting to a playing level where you have rallies a few steps back from the table.
  4. Are inner carbon blades an exception to "don't go carbon yet"?

    I started using Viscaria when i was rated a little bit lower than you. I had coaching to make sure my technique was still sound. I'm still using Viscaria but i changed from tenergy 05 on forehand to DHS NEO 3. it was a really good transition for me, but perhaps not for everyone. However...
  5. Is this the world champion beater robot in the making?

    Show me on the doll where the robot touched you. It’s gonna be ok lol
  6. Is this the world champion beater robot in the making?

    Bro you acting like you just lost to this robot in the semi finals of your local table tennis tournament lol.
  7. Is this the world champion beater robot in the making?

    Is there a special ball that allows the robot to track the speed and spin of the incoming ball? very cool!
  8. Amicus Prime Users

    I appreciate the honest feedback. This was exactly my experience with the PowerPong 500. I didn't think of the work around of rotating the actual throwing head when I was still using that robot. I just excluded that type of practice from my robot training. It wasn't a huge deal, but it was...
  9. Why do you play Table Tennis?

    I play because I love to win. I train because I hate to lose.
  10. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    I didn't mean starting from wide backhand/ wide forehand side and then serving. I meant a serve aimed at the opponent's wide forehand/backhand. With the "Amipong" if you program balls to aim wide with sidespin, the trajectory and spin is not realistic. Maybe your DIY tape job solves the problem...
  11. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    I made a quick video. Probably could have goofed around with the settings a little more if I wanted to but you can see the Omni S pro can easily serve low, slow, with heavy backspin. I didn’t count the misses completely but I think the Omni had a a slightly higher miss percentage but that’s...
  12. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    I think you mean PONGBOT not robopong ;) I hope this company really strives for perfection too. The potential is there!
  13. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    I would still assign the fault to the machine. You and Rova have to retrofit your $2000+ robots for it to perform its intended function. My robot looks like a spaceship. Your robot needs to get taped up to function properly. You cannot call that a non-issue when there is something you literally...
  14. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    Definitely second the wish to decrease the minimum drill length to 30 seconds! It would be best if we could select drill lengths in increments of 10 seconds or even 5 seconds.
  15. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    does the app updated automatically? we just had our baby so I haven't used the robot since last week. Excited to clone some of my drills to vary the placements. edit: just had to relog back into the app and the new duplicate drill feature was there. sweeeeeet!
  16. Dignics 09c vs DHS Huriccane 3 NEO

    Try the H3! It's so cheap its worth a try. Try it unboosted. Then in 3 weeks, take off and boost and try again.
  17. Will the affect my bat?

    Send me the blade. I will check it for your and tell you if it still works.
  18. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    I see you are very passionate about the Power Pong robot. That is great. I think one key difference to note here is that @dingyibvs has used both products (PongBot AND PowerPong) while it seems you have only used one? In that aspect, @dingyibvs is able to provide a more clear, detailed and...
  19. How do you grip your blade?

    i have a mostly neutral grip. However, from the pictures you are showing, you are not giving the full idea of your grip. I can see where fingers and thumb and how high on the paddle your grip is, but i'm not seeing where the the EQ point is between your thumb and index finger (IE, is it closer...
  20. Pongbot table tennis robot - review and comparison

    That would be helpful! I know the nova s has a little remote control. For now. I mostly control my Omni s with my cell phone app. I put my Phone in ball basket next to the table.
Top