Search results

  1. Stepping away from carbon.

    He is asking because you really can't tell whether a blade is a problem unless you changed the blade while keeping the same rubbers. In general though, if your technique is an issue, what you need is coaching, equipment as long as it is in an okay ball park doesn't make much difference. While...
  2. Super alc

    I've played with all of them but you are spending time on something that you can only get insight from through testing.
  3. Stepping away from carbon.

    Why do you think you rushed? What is your playing style?
  4. Is Dignics 09c good for serve?

    Okay. Yet you expect people on TTD to trust your posts here?
  5. Is Dignics 09c good for serve?

    Oh, I know the limits of what I know but I do not doubt what I know. After all, she would he using something else. But if the website says 05, and has the date, we go by that. Unless someone has ittf racket testing that is different. Or is her best friend in high school.
  6. Is Dignics 09c good for serve?

    I used the US site. The Japanese one does have different information and says her and Tomo are still identical. Interesting.
  7. Is Dignics 09c good for serve?

    You could always look back a few months. I am not trying to nail down if she changed, I do remember a time when I used to check the website and it would show the Harimotos with identical setups and now she is using D09c but he is not. And they are both using Super ALC (if only for marketing...
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    What robot is that? I don't recognize it. A pongbot?
  9. Is Dignics 09c good for serve?

    If you really care, you might try the wayback machine and scan for when the Butterfly website changed. It's really not the kind of thing I spend a lot of time on though. If you are arguing the website is wrong and she is really using D05, well, that's a different story - I just pretend the...
  10. Is Dignics 09c good for serve?

    She went from D05 to D09c. She used to use the same setup ad her brother but I think when she went to SALC, she went to D09c. Harimoto still seems to be with D05 though he might be using Zeed for all we know lol. You never know the timing because people can be testing things before that in...
  11. Is Dignics 09c good for serve?

    I saw a pro player who went from Dignics 09c to Tenergy 05 hard and was much happier and got some of his game back. I also know many players who find Dignics too slow. Players who can cope with Tenergy's early activation in the passive game tend to prefer it because of its increased speed with...
  12. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    Lol. Nah, even when people complained about Tenergy, it had a clear performance edge. Now the performance edge is somewhat narrower, but Butterfly has durability and weight advantages.
  13. Is Dignics 09c good for serve?

    Tackiness is not for everyone. Every equipment comes with benefits and negatives. You have to make choices based on the tradeoffs.
  14. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    I think you place too much of a focus on the individual player and not enough on the CNT preparation system. He would be the favorite in all his matches, but he would lose his fair share of games because adjusting against players and being consistent in the face of quality opposition always...
  15. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Yet there are quite a few players playing... it doesn't make sense for some players but it makes sense for Pitchford, Olah and Enzo... different strokes for different folks. There is always Russia, France, Germany etc. or even Super League or Jia A if you can make it.
  16. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Dima is also an investor in MLTT lol...
  17. I CHALLENGED WORLD NO. 26 ANDERS LIND!

    It's a marketing video, not the whole truth and nothing but the truth lol... but if you watch Lind's Heming Hu interview video, or his TTD interview, you will hear that Lind was not always big on training and he also was in an accident that almost ended his career so in terms of training hours...
  18. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Can you tell me what league that salaries of players is public knowledge? You don't have to live in the USA, many of the players play in other countries as well. But players who live in the USA and have other commitments in the USA can take advantage. Players who play in Europe or the...
  19. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    We know the businesses that some of the owners have founded, managed and sold and what those businesses made. The players are earning something that sounds good to me, but I don't know how much TT players make in general. But for how much they play and not having an extra club commitments...
Top