Search results

  1. Producing side underspin on the chiquita

    Yeah, when these debates leave the land where we improve our table tennis and enter the land of semantics, it gets really frustrating. All these things are just names for techniques to hit the ball and win points. Does a ball literally have sidespin and backspin and sidespin and topspin...
  2. Anyone get their hands on Rasanter C45 yet?

    Maybe, I don't know, I think I have forgotten what it was like to spin with soft sponge since the ABS ball dominated. I feel that stickiness creates the most intuitive concept of spin and most people throw hard enough to use harder rubber on their forehands. My problem with the softer sponge...
  3. Tibhar Hybrid MK review

    MK for me was tough to use on the forehand. Or even the backhand. Likely the sponge hardness and the f was ct I use hybrids already but it felt too slow to me and not powerful enough when I crashed the ball die max effect.
  4. Tibhar Hybrid MK review

    Did you try Golden Tango? Curious what you thought of it if you did.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Collecting some evidence that I prefer Golden Tango when it is less sticky. Played decently with the Cybershape but there is still training to do for sure.
  6. Dignics needs break-in?

    I have a friend (2200) who thinks that the rubber gets spinnier with use and practice. Just pointing out an alternative perspective.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    One of the traditional struggles in TT is pushing off the weaker leg I think this directly addresses that.
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I put them on a Korbel (still my favorite looping blade), but the blocks were just too hard to perform coming from carbon.
  9. Lost interest in WTT

    Table tennis is terribly marketed. Many amateurs have shown ITTF what to do (zeio, apacible, ponfgugraahopper, MLFM, Bobrow etc.) but maybe the money isn't there, but they keep acting like they don't have a clue. They need to make the narratives underlying table tennis in Asia accessible in...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Never tried Z2, but with a few exceptions (catapulty, softer stuff), I have usually found ESN stuff more *intuitive* to me than Tenergy for control play, though Tenergy 05 for spin play was the Godfather back then, and my spin game was such a strength that it evened out. But since Dignics 09c...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    It's partly because the approach to using them is inadequate, faster blades require more precise timing and aggression, but unless you are making quick reads and being aggressive with quick swings, you do precisely the opposite when you miss, and this causes a vicious spiral unless you have...
  12. Ladies and Gentleman, Dreams do come true

    Which one did you get and where did you get it from? In case I get bored...
  13. China super league 2023

    Do they present medals for the group stage as well? Seems there was some awards ceremony after the women's match between Luneng and Shenzen. So I thought there were no playoffs on the women's side...
  14. China super league 2023

    They have Yu Ziyang as their backup lefty? THat is truly an OP team... ======================== [2:4] Lexuan 0:3 Shandong Weiqiao [7:0] 1) Gao Yang/Sai Linwei 1:3 Zhou Qihao/Wang Chuqin (9:11, 5:11, 11:7, 5:11) 2) Truls Möregårdh 1:3 Yu Ziyang (11:6, 6:11, 4:11, 9:11) 3) Sai Linwei 0:3 Wang...
  15. China super league 2023

    Wow, there is no playoff, that was the final lol!
  16. China super league 2023

    She probably hasn't beaten Shasha since they were cadets. Big win for her.
  17. China super league 2023

    Wow. I guess "Coach Shasha" is really having it rough. And that China has invested a lot of training in these lefties lol.
  18. China super league 2023

    We will see. It takes time to improve but her placement against Wang Manyu was aggressive and perfect. Contrast it with Qian Tianyi's balls to the middle of the table.
  19. China super league 2023

    They will play again in the finals but hopefully you have come round to my way of seeing things if only a little bit😂?
Top