Search results

  1. MOG's D09c Thread: Now Closed

    I find the protector sheet a bit much but I am a bit too low rated to care about taking care of the rubber delicately. Just cleaning it with water and storing it in a case has kept it tacky enough for me.
  2. CNT's Mock Olympics

    Chen Meng can't get a break.
  3. CNT's Mock Olympics

    Oh I am fairly sure he is the reserve player over both Liang and Lin. I fully agree.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I can't argue with free and I don't speak Japanese. But as Der Echte pointed out, there is a difference between someone teaching you a serve by showing the serve to you and someone teaching you a serve by taking you a process that enables you to develop a strong service action by following the...
  5. CNT's Mock Olympics

    Maybe beating Hou Yingchao 13-11 in the 7th does that to you. But to be fair, Wang Chuqin is a bully, many players look terrible when they play him.
  6. CNT's Mock Olympics

    Silly me - should have asked google first. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUsjBx-G7aw
  7. CNT's Mock Olympics

    Did Yan An default to Wang Chuqin? Where is their match?
  8. Dignics 09c vs hurricane 3

    Well the technical approach to H3 (boosted or unboosted) in the original review left a lot to be desired. I am not a player on the level of Dan don't get me wrong, but you are supposed to apply a very physical style to get the best of of H3. EDIT: If like Bobpuls pointed out, the version...
  9. CNT's Mock Olympics

    Well isn't that usually why she switched to pips in the first place? Why go to the forehand of someone like that?
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    You have good coaches but I would recommend a serving course - I found both the TTD Par Gerell material and all the TTEdge material to be really helpful.
  11. CNT's Mock Olympics

    It seems in Mixed doubles as a general rule, the team with the advantage tends to be the team where the male player is hitting shots to the female player. That matchup tends to create the most issues on average. If you can handle that matchup you tend to win the match.
  12. CNT's Mock Olympics

    Is it just me or does every team conspire to lose to Xu Xin and Sun Yingsha to boost their confidence?
  13. CNT's Mock Olympics

    So is Sun Mingyang...
  14. Dusseldorf Masters 2020

    The parachute analogy is good comedy but there was a lot of literature on masks and viral illness transmission before covid19 that didn't generally view them as a slam dunk. I doubt that such literature ever existed for parachutes in a similar context. In any case, I do think people should wear...
  15. Dusseldorf Masters 2020

    I have zero argument with better safe than sorry as an argument for masks and that is one of the reason their politicization dismay me. I just have a problem with people who then go out of their way to make it seem like not wearing one is like being a murderer. And the mechanismsfor the...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I played a tournament in NJ yesterday, went 3-2 but couldn't beat any of the top 2 players in the group (both juniors) and thus was unable to advance. The kids these days are really scary. Lots of COVID19 management protocols. But it was fun to be able to help keep the sport going.
  17. Dusseldorf Masters 2020

    I thought you had a scientific study to show that the government of the Netherlands was lying. If something "appears" to be true, then someone is hedging, no? "While the experiences of countries with early mask requirements, such as Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, and the Czech Republic , are not...
  18. Dusseldorf Masters 2020

    And what do you think of things like this: https://www.newsweek.com/netherlands-mask-policy-1522917
  19. Dusseldorf Masters 2020

    Who is Dima playing in the final?
  20. Dusseldorf Masters 2020

    Usually masks are not required when people can social distance and do so, no?
Top