Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So I guess the key for me is to see how I feel at the end of October or beginning of November. And to keep those C1 sheets ready to go Lol.
  2. Can you use two different fh rubbers for different opponents? Short Pimples BH?

    I think the desire to use different setups is not new or unique. In fact the ittf had to make a rule against switching bats during matches. You can definitely do it and play well. It is just a different approach. It isn't that different from using different equipment in different playing...
  3. Swedish Open 2019

    FZD needs a backhand serve. He just doesn't know it yet.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    C1 isn't that different from G1. The biggest things are weight and speed but it isn't like night and day. It is more like an unpaid 7 day vacation vs an unpaid 9 day vacation. There are mild tradeoffs. Both are linear but the dwell of C1 just makes my life easier. G1 is also too heavy for...
  5. Swedish Open 2019

    She played well enough to get that support at the level it came so it goes both ways. That support in terms of Chinese fans is present at every tournament. It didn't help Wang Manyu or Sun Yingsha. That said, Ma Lin (Li Sun came close) choed for Chen Meng more than Chen Meng.
  6. Swedish Open 2019

    The ability to maintain advantage on serve, I don't know whether she will be able to keep that. The improved rally skills are welcome.
  7. Swedish Open 2019

    How good does Kristian Karlsson look with this perspective?
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I have played many tournaments fasting. People don't realize how overrated food is once you are fat adapted.
  9. Swedish Open 2019

    Am I the only one who thinks Ito pushes the limits of serving behind the head more than most?
  10. Swedish Open 2019

    By the way, am I the only one that enjoys the fact that Liu Fei is a true chopper? I watch her matches waiting for the once in a blue moon counterloop or even loop and she just wants to fell the trees and ignore me.
  11. Swedish Open 2019

    FZD kinda loves playing him.
  12. Swedish Open 2019

    Maybe but he is still a top 10 player - we just want a bit too much from him. Time will tell.
  13. Swedish Open 2019

    Lin is hard to play if you can't get him to back off your serves. Fran will do better next time.
  14. Swedish Open 2019

    It is his punishment for losing to Gauzy.
  15. Swedish Open 2019

    Qian Tianyi was shown all these videos. She gave Nagasaki her "unimpressed" game
  16. Swedish Open 2019

    JYS didn't bring it. That is their worst match in their head to head I can remember.
  17. Swedish Open 2019

    Spoke too soon about Dima and the younglings... but time will tell...
  18. Swedish Open 2019

    Franziska reminds us that China can be overpowered if you just hit the ball harder than your opponent. Great win and mild consolation for 2015 WTTC. Dima showing us he can only intimidate teammates and not younglings...
Top