My journey table tennis training in china :)

:cool: HEY GUYS AND GALS, I'LL BE LEAVING TOMORROW TO HEBEI, CHINA FOR 1 MONTH FOR TRAINING IN ZHENGDING :) I'LL BE RECORDING MY TRAINING AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES. HOPEFULLY I CAN TRAVEL TO BEIJING TO MEET THOSE FAMOUS CHINA NATIONAL TEAM :) ANY THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED:eek:

This user has no status.
Good luck. Record as much as you can and share when you are complete.
Also try and get your hands on that mystical Chinese rubber that no one can get except for in China :)

:cool: HEY GUYS AND GALS, I'LL BE LEAVING TOMORROW TO HEBEI, CHINA FOR 1 MONTH FOR TRAINING IN ZHENGDING :) I'LL BE RECORDING MY TRAINING AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES. HOPEFULLY I CAN TRAVEL TO BEIJING TO MEET THOSE FAMOUS CHINA NATIONAL TEAM :) ANY THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED:eek:

Today is my 1st full day here, i got here 2 pm yesterday and training at 230pm, its winter here so most of the players are all Chinese except me a non full blooded Chinese lolz. Was really good i fit in right away , with rubbers and the blade and my playing style. Most of the players here are using Viscaria and orange national sponge for FH and Tenergy for BH. Here are some photos :) will record lots of videos soon , i'm just getting acquaintance here. Players are watching me and how i play and mostly just kids under 18. They are very respectful , coming over and said hi :) right now my training partners are 2 young kids around 15 to 16 yrs old. Multi balls one would feed me and the other one going to pick up the ball and we taking turn. Going about 80% of my power, the bucket holding about 80 to 100 balls which i'm very used to it, back home i have a 300 balls in my bucket. The balls are 2 stars double fish, is okay. i'm kind of use to the Japanese Neitakku 2 stars.
Picture 002.jpgPicture 003.jpgPicture 004.jpgPicture 006.jpgPicture 005.jpgPicture 007.jpgPicture 011.jpgPicture 010.jpgPicture 017.jpgPicture 012.jpgPicture 014.jpgPicture 020.jpgPicture 019.jpgtrain ticket from beijing to zhengding.jpgPicture 024.jpgPicture 022.jpg

So they just informed me , the schedule changes everyday, so today is Saturday we have only 2 session , morning and afternoon only. No evening training and Sunday no practice, since they train 3 times a day here. The foods are pretty decent , i mostly enjoy the veggies and fish , got a few hard boiled eggs for breakfast and i saved 2 for later lolz. They have hot milk here in a bag lolz so i had to poured into a small bowl to drink it. Here are some pictures of today , Picture 028.jpgPicture 001.jpgPicture 008.jpgPicture 025.jpgPicture 026.jpgPicture 027.jpg
my window view, and that my breakfast lolz the picture of the tables i'm getting a few minutes earlier before all the players coming , this is my table practicing serving after training. This is lunch line when i left and this is my lunch plate :) . My room is on the 2nd floor of the training facility , the dining table is next to the training facility and the gym. So far there's no fruits here lolz, i'm going to the store to get some fruits and some detergent . The room has the washer but they dont use dryer here so i'm going to hang it after wash lolz. Hopefully i'm going to do some recording soon, just want to be really comfortable here :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I wouldn't train there. Hebei isn't that far from Beijing. The air pollution is awful.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014...bei-idUSBREA2T0KX20140330#Q0bPSrDY2F2PWjoq.97
You can see it in one of the pictures above. That is not fog, it is smog.
Inside or outside you are breathing the same polluted air.

They do have a good train system there.
A 3 weeks ago I took a 5 hr train ride from Beijing to Qinhuangdao, Qinhuangdao to Tianjin and Tianjin to Shanghai.
The smog was everywhere. There aren't any breaks in the smog between the major cities.
I am still trying to get rid of my China cough.

Beijing about 3 hrs from here, most adults here are like to smokes , i was in Beijing briefly from the airport to the main central station. I agree with you about the smog and the air is not that clean, traffic was very bad, but here in Zhengding is much better. There are not much ppls here as compare to the Capital , things are a bit cheaper here. This is the base of all table training in China. Its well known, when the national team of China isnt train in Beijing they would come here for closed training. Here a few pictures of last nite walking around town, i did asked for the national blue sponge but no where to be found. I did brought with me a brand new sheet and a sheet of 64 Tenergy, also i brought 3 blades , 2 of them has brand new blue sponges on it and 2 new Tenergy 64. The other one has National orange sponge also new and a used 64 Tenergy=this is for mainly use for multi balls, any single ball i would use the other blade with has blue sponge lolz.