Cocked Wrist issue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Glad the info was useful and interesting.

Now you gotta start doing some stuff that balances out the two sides. Hahaha.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Yea, went to a P.T. for the first time ever this morning and she said "Wow I've never seen anything like that, we need to fix that"

Also Mr. Danny Seemiller told me I need to even them up to avoid back problems in the future aswell as getting stronger on the other side would make my strokes more powerful overall. He said I use my body very well on my forehand loops off underspin but with how weak the left side of my body is I'm lacking a bit of power and I will also tire out quickly from it.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The abnormally large arm thing is universal unless you work out the other arm....

Okay, before I say this, I am just joking around if anyone doesn't already know my sense of humor:

It's the abnormally small arm that made me say he needs to work out. :). Sorry Shuki. I am just being a clown. But it is always good to do physical exercise that helps balance things out some.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: ttmonster and Shuki
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
you sure that's from table tennis bro?

I've heard this from friends quite a bit haha, luckily for me, me and my girlfriend share most of our friends and she'll comment with something like, "Trust me, it's table tennis ;)"

Here's a text between me and a friend 3 days ago lol. Green is me, White is him.

text2.jpgtext1.jpg

Here's kreanga's ridiculous arm.

Kreanga arms.jpg

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hand that dude a shovel and a small prize from Carl... :D

There are many coaches say this and that about the amount of wrist to use for which kind of FH trying to do what. There is no one size fits all for that... but if you are gunna spin the ball, you will need to use wrist to some or much extent effectively.