New ITC blade

says Hi guys anyone want to use Sanwei Brand? I try some of...
Feb 2011
Strike CArbon.jpgAccellum Carbon.jpgChallenge Speed.jpgChallenge Speed*.jpgRadix Ultimate.jpgRadix Ultimate*.jpg

Feb 2011
Im not so sure about the rubber I heard the Powercell MP is almost similar to Donic Acuda blue P1 which is not bad thing I need to try by my self when this item arrive. The blade said was fantastic according to people who try and play this ITC blade are made form Japan thats why when you look at first its look like butterfly. Anyway this ITC blade are available soon in UK. Powercell Rubber.jpg

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
The Powercell rubbers are made in Japan and have more in common with Stiga Airoc, Nittaku Flyatt Spin, Joola Samba 19/27 and TSP Regalis than any ESN rubber. I guess that ITC have decided to go in a different direction than Adidas for rubber production.

The blades are probably made in china, but the Adidas blades were incredibly high quality in comparison with cheapo blades. You should compare with Xiom's chinese blades really, which are a cut above as well.

Surprising that they haven't brought back the Hypertouch. Perhaps it will arrive next, or maybe it's too similar to other blades already in their line up.

Who is going to be carrying them in the UK??????? Arrrrghghghgh!!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
wait so these are addidas blades redesigned?
are there reviews on them and do they have a different name for the blades now?

ITC rose from the ashes of the company who had the adidas licence for table tennis. They started off with their own new blade designs, but have recently introduced the "Heritage" blade range which is a few of the old Adidas blade constructions with a makeover (unfortunately they haven't done the Hypertouch).

Reactions: thomas.pong