Meet up in the NY area the 9. or 10. July?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
My family is aroubd so it is going to be interesting. Most suitable club for me is my home club, then Princeton Pong, then Lily Yip TTC. None of these are in NY though.

I think someone brought up Lily Yip TTC up in a different thread. As I recall its located between NY and philly?

Google tells me its a 40 minute ride from New Jersey, i think that should be possible.

What day would you prefer?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Not sure if I will be able to make it to LYTTC. My life is becoming more and more crazy and I can only do what I can right now.

But, if, closer to the date I find I can go, I will let you guys know. Last few weeks I've had too much going on to play any TT.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think someone brought up Lily Yip TTC up in a different thread. As I recall its located between NY and philly?

Google tells me its a 40 minute ride from New Jersey, i think that should be possible.

What day would you prefer?

Princeton Pong, Lily TTC and NJTTC at Westfield are all close to train stations so you can go to any one of them by train (you might need a short ridge at Princeton).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
@Boogar, I would advise seriously try to contact LYTTC and try go get into a few sessions for the camp !! Knowing you, you will end up loving it . I have been to similar training camps elsewhere , I always came out wishing I was 10 years younger and highly satisfied , it will give you a taste of what you need to do to become better ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
And you hope you meet all the great guys over on the east coast , is the wind blows you west into San Jose area, I will happily try to meet you , or may be some other time :)

Jea that would be great, i have to see how i can organise it as i am not traveling alone :p dont want to be too selfish.

As for letting the wind blow me over, i would love that but i can't guarantee anything :)

Reactions: ttmonster