Meet up in the NY area the 9. or 10. July?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
@Boogar, I would advise seriously try to contact LYTTC and try go get into a few sessions for the camp !! Knowing you, you will end up loving it . I have been to similar training camps elsewhere , I always came out wishing I was 10 years younger and highly satisfied , it will give you a taste of what you need to do to become better ...

Maybe he gets to hit with TT Daily Member/Coach MaTT - Matt Hetherington

Reactions: ttmonster
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
@Boogar, I would advise seriously try to contact LYTTC and try go get into a few sessions for the camp !! Knowing you, you will end up loving it . I have been to similar training camps elsewhere , I always came out wishing I was 10 years younger and highly satisfied , it will give you a taste of what you need to do to become better ...

The plan is to land in Newark stay in NY until the morning of the 10. and then drive up to boston.

I probably wont make it as far down as philly but to Lily Yip TTC should be possible!

I go to Boston every month or two, but no plans to go up there on those dates. Lookup Boston Medford TTC

http://www.bostonttc.us/

Plenty of players all levels. Many at your level. If you are there on a Fri/Sat/Sunday, you might run into some hardbat legends who are both 2000+ level playing vs inverted players and both have no knees whatsoever, one step is all they got before they reach the limit of crash and burn, but these gents will burn you if you don't take over the point right away.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Boogar. Saturday I can't do anything. It looks like you are going to be leaving NYC Sunday morning. I was going to offer to meet up at Spin Sunday afternoon.

If you are gone, that won't work. But if you end up being in NYC we can meet up Sunday evening.

Feel free to PM me and I will give you contact info.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
I go to Boston every month or two, but no plans to go up there on those dates. Lookup Boston Medford TTC

http://www.bostonttc.us/

Plenty of players all levels. Many at your level. If you are there on a Fri/Sat/Sunday, you might run into some hardbat legends who are both 2000+ level playing vs inverted players and both have no knees whatsoever, one step is all they got before they reach the limit of crash and burn, but these gents will burn you if you don't take over the point right away.

Boston TTC has league nights on Monday (B) and Tuesday (A league) - just show up around 6 pm and play league matches with people close to your level. I'm back in Boston on 13th as well.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The plan is to land in Newark stay in NY until the morning of the 10. and then drive up to boston.

I propably wont make it as far down as philly but to Lily Yip TTC should be possible!

I can't be sure until Saturday morning. Send me your details when you are in town. PRinceton would have been easier but I will try.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Boogar. Saturday I can't do anything. It looks like you are going to be leaving NYC Sunday morning. I was going to offer to meet up at Spin Sunday afternoon.

If you are gone, that won't work. But if you end up being in NYC we can meet up Sunday evening.

Feel free to PM me and I will give you contact info.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Ah sucks :( I will try to persuade the others!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Boston TTC has league nights on Monday (B) and Tuesday (A league) - just show up around 6 pm and play league matches with people close to your level. I'm back in Boston on 13th as well.

Cool i will :) as i recall you wont be there ?

I will be in northhampton first, then salem and then in new hampshire. is that too far away?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
What a coincidence, I'm also flying to NYC on the 8th of July :)
But I'm there for the full week.

I'm still not sure if I should bring my racket and shoes, because none of my travel buddies play table tennis.
So even if I find the time and place to play a little bit, I still need someone to train with :)

Lol :D

Bring them ! I would love to train with you. Just on the 9. tho :p The people im traveling with arent tt players sadly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Cool i will :) as i recall you wont be there ?

I will be in northhampton first, then salem and then in new hampshire. is that too far away?

That's quite a definition of 'going to Boston'... :) Salem is closest to Boston TTC, around 40 min drive. Northhampton is probably ~2 hours and New Hampshire is a decent-size state, so depends where you end up. Likely an hour if you are close to MA border.

What brings you to Northhampton and NH, not really major tourist destinations as far as I know? Smith College and Dartmouth?

P.S. I am back in Boston on the evening of 12th.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
That's quite a definition of 'going to Boston'... :) Salem is closest to Boston TTC, around 40 min drive. Northhampton is probably ~2 hours and New Hampshire is a decent-size state, so depends where you end up. Likely an hour if you are close to MA border.

What brings you to Northhampton and NH, not really major tourist destinations as far as I know? Smith College and Dartmouth?

P.S. I am back in Boston on the evening of 12th.

I guess playing tt there is going to be spontanious :)

Im traveling with my father and we are visiting the places where he grew up.
In Northampton we are at the Squamlake.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Notice to Mr. David Song... I got hit in the face called "Military Duty" for 30 years, whether i liked it or not. (Liked it the first 10 years) (bit the bullet for family the other 20)

I say that to setup the following sentence:

Life can hit U in the face. I made it happen somehow some way, even in the most remote place.

I commend you on your decision to allocate more emotional resources towards employment. We all gotta work if we are not already established investors.

if you think life hit you in the face with employment, a really essential task, wait until a WIFE hits you upside the face.

If you think a wife beating on you is demeaning, wait until you emotionally commit to giving everything you got towards a DAUGHTER. (or a son, either is worthy)

It will jump to a whole new level every week... and it is more compelling than a Korean Drama series.

I sound harsh, but life can get rough. I still think you got your head screwed on right enough, heck, if I look back on some things I did and decisions I made at your age given the circumstances, you could be a Socrates compared to me.

Reactions: pgpg and ttmonster