Chinese 'National' equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I will email DHS and Butterfly asking if I can buy pro or national or sponsor player versions and see what they say. A little like Butterfly custom blades, anyone know about them also?

I doubt that they would even admit, that these things exist. But if you know a pro player being sponsored by that company that might shed a bit more light onto this....
[Emoji2]
I've heard from a pro that i know quite Well and who was sponsored by BTY and was playing 2nd Bundesliga that some higher level pros he knows had to send back their rubbers after usage.
And I'm not the only one who has a story like this to tell.
Not saying his rubber is boosted or anything like that, just that they get a better batch. From my experience when I played Tenergy 05 some years ago and got it from a sponsored player (high ranked and no of course I don't say the players name because it damages their cooperation with their sponsor), the player wanted it back afterwards. I also noticed that the player didn't get them fully wrapped.

Hard to compare brand new ones from the company with the ones laying for how long in a table tennis store? Even us mortal ones who have changed rubbers so many times have noticed a rubber not being as good as it usually should be..
Just sayin'...

Brilliant so has anyone bought one of these, this is all I am trying to find out really. Personally I don't care much for many sellers as they all claim to know someone. I seen your upload of the used rubbers actually. Epic. But you get what I mean about purchasing loads of these and new?

Thanks mate. That's totally true.
Not everything is genuine especially not on the web, but some people really seem to have some good contacts.
And in fact some companies might have realized how much money some people are willing to pay for pro-type material and commercialize this a 'little'.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have to confess, the on-line shops that are selling what they claim to be National H3, I am not so sure. I don't know of any that I could say: "this is the real article."

I know someone who was on the CNT. I trust that what she gets and says is real National rubber IS. But she also says that only high level players can REALLY utilize the difference.

I don't know if that is true. But it speaks to the fact that she is not trying to rip people off. And she is not really encouraging people to buy them.

But the only way I know to get them is something like that. So, in the end, it may actually come down to whether you do really trust your particular source.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
Reactions: Shuki and bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I think that is the most important thing.. :)
And I personally think, that every player seeking so desperately for a national rubber is just fool ;)

this is a pretty small minded thing to write IMHO. Some people might just want to try out what it feels like using National equipment while others that have tried it already maybe just don´t want to get used to anything else.
And it´s not like you reach National Level and automatically feel the differences between Commercial and National stuff. I rather think you need a decent touch and hence a certain Level to be able to feel those little differences...

Dude, maybe just not let jealousy always get the better of you!

Reactions: bobpuls and ttdgfg
This user has no status.
This all just make me laught and force me to buy a new sheets of national tg2 rubber with deep royal blue sponge (not the cheap one) .
You mean the fakers put too much dye in and it was wrong colour so somebody says this is "super blue sponge, best of the best" charge $150 for it and suckers will buy hahahaha Sure makes me giggle, but that IS just me mind :)

This user has no status.
xu.jpg
Sorry it's on offer the dark blue xu xin ;) Of course at $250 it cost more so must be real hey. Even has his name stamped on it look. Amazing these printers lol

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Just buy directly from DHS official Store tmall for Hurricane 3 National.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
View attachment 11585
Sorry it's on offer the dark blue xu xin ;) Of course at $250 it cost more so must be real hey. Even has his name stamped on it look. Amazing these printers lol

This one is only for $150 .... you will not get me so easy ... i can see it from distance...

But anyway have you tried some of the BS from prott and compared with commercial version ?
I have ... and i`m satisfied... for me it is like unlocked beast ... and i do not mind to spend this many when the difference is so markable.

This user has no status.
This one is only for $150 .... you will not get me so easy ... i can see it from distance...

But anyway have you tried some of the BS from prott and compared with commercial version ?
I have ... and i`m satisfied... for me it is like unlocked beast ... and i do not mind to spend this many when the difference is so markable.
Sorry to burst the bubble, but yes I have tried and this picture is actually from the prott website, they both are. Also I am not trying to 'get' anyone, just after views and what others think about this kind of stuff. I know my views on it for sure and I am not happy or sad if you choose to believe it real and buy it or not. I am glad you feel you play well with it, as do others I know.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Rubbers vary in quality from batch to batch but Butterfly rubbers are the best in this department so that's probably why pro tenergy is not as drasticaly different as H3.

At least for Butterfly they don't pre-boost for sponsored players in Japan. They just get to choose first straight off the factory's production line. Most of them just choose the heaviest(=hardest) tenergy and yes they have to return it after they used it.

I'm not so sure about Europe players but if someone has borrowed sponsored players' tenergy and found it a lot faster, it's proably because they boost the rubber themselves.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
this is a pretty small minded thing to write IMHO. Some people might just want to try out what it feels like using National equipment while others that have tried it already maybe just don´t want to get used to anything else.
And it´s not like you reach National Level and automatically feel the differences between Commercial and National stuff. I rather think you need a decent touch and hence a certain Level to be able to feel those little differences...

Dude, maybe just not let jealousy always get the better of you!

:D
Well I was just reacting on that CNT player that said that other people might not feel the difference..
If that was true, it would really be foolish to pay 150 or 250 for a rubber that is little better from one for 50-60..
No jealousy at all, I am really cool with my GEWO HYPE XT50 rubber and VICTAS the other one..
I think they are pretty damn good and I personally really do not like chinese type rubbers..
Also dont like tenegry, which I think it is just big marketing bubble, the difference between the rubbers is not that big as the price difference is .. ;)

Reactions: scoops
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I have tested all kind of rubbers .... But i was starting with dhs so now it suits me the best ....
I can not utilize to Euro rubbers and they all are to bumpy for me... but the best one i have found was TSP ventus spin which has also very good price 25 Euro.
But i come back to DHS TG2 FH and TG3-60 BH..... I do not like The H3 .. the topsheet is to hard for me .