Net Height to increase as of October 2017!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yes. These rule changes, the net, the taking the ball in the air, these are going to make the difference in the sport.

And just wait till you see The Goon Squad Nation in living color. I have a batch of chemicals cooked up that should take care of all the players and the spectators. They should be getting good visuals for weeks after the show. We have assembled the finest team money can buy. And you have something in store for you when you see how John McEnroe fits into the picture umpiring our games.

Or the finale: just wait for what Der_Echte did not reveal will go down after the CHAIN SAW. The pyrotechnics will be something people are talking about for decades. It will be sure to get this year's WTTC into the top of every news broadcast from here to Timbuktu. However, because of licensing agreements, I am not sure Der can reveal the exact details of what will go down or how the pyro action will be brought about. Rest assured, it will make any previous fire and firework display seem like child's play.

Right Carl, I cannot reveal too many details, but in the grand finale with the fireworks, London Symphony Orchestra will play James Bond music and Rammstein will come out on fire doing their thing in a mini-concert. I think the two tracks will be DU HAST MICH and BESTRAFE MICH. It will surely be a moment to remember.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
I hope I'm not the only one that read this and instantly started thinking about how I'm going to have to work on getting my loops spinnier and higher.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
ITTF added that they are testing to remove the serve completely as new viewers struggle to see what's happening. The ball is thrown onto the table by the umpire with a leaf blower powered device. They previously used them to make the new ball more unpredictable for the players which is more exciting to the audience.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
ITTF added that they are testing to remove the serve completely as new viewers struggle to see what's happening. The ball is thrown onto the table by the umpire with a leaf blower powered device. They previously used them to make the new ball more unpredictable for the players which is more exciting to the audience.

Hahahahaha!

Where is TableTennisDaily's statement that this was an April Fools joke? :cool: