New gear this year

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I got H3 national BS. And tenergy 80fx...still waiting for seamoon booster. But still im thinking about new blade with handle none seen before.... I have to get my self to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TTHopeful
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
I got H3 national BS. And tenergy 80fx...still waiting for seamoon booster. But still im thinking about new blade with handle none seen before.... I have to get my self to do it.

It took me a while to realize that BS stands for 'blue sponge' here, at first I thought it was something else entirely ('bullsh*t' :p) and bobpuls was making a sarcastic comment...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
This month (Dec 2017), I got:
Xiom Feel series blade - all of them
Stiga Infinity NCT Cpen
Stiga Carbonado series blade - all of them
Stiga Mantra Series H, M, S, red and black in 2.1mm

Infinity NCT??? Is that a new version? I too own an Infinity, but it's the regular Infinity VPS. Or is that somewhat of a typo? Did you actually mean Intensity NCT?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Got a tournament on 1/20 so no switching gear just yet but I've come into some C-mas $ and yeah looking to make a switch.

Miss my Chineese non-tuned tacky stuff.

Have tried MXP & FXS and the sponges are nice. But IMO the tunage has well worn off after 4 months and the topsheets I feel have degraded a pinch more to my liking. For the record all topsheets degrade but my general, unscientific observation is that Chinese tacky fades to very grippy or light, light tack. Eruo grippy just fades into meh...

Anyways, I really really like what I've seen from DHS H350. It's that wonderful topsheet on DHS's euro like tensor sponge. Nice & springy & soft. So I'm looking forward to that on the FH. Not sure on BH just yet. But probably something very simple & soft. I don't like a too bouncy BH rubber. In fact if it's a pinch deadish, I like that for control. So we'll see.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
One can never have too many blades, right? ;)

This might be hard to answer, but which Carbonado is closest to W968 when it comes to playing characteristics? It must be the 45 or 90?

This month (Dec 2017), I got:
Xiom Feel series blade - all of them
Stiga Intensity NCT Cpen
Stiga Carbonado series blade - all of them
Stiga Mantra Series H, M, S, red and black in 2.1mm

Yoshimura maharu limited edition

微信图片_20171230150447.jpg微信图片_20171230150445.jpgQQ图片20171230150427.jpgQQ图片20171230150237.jpg

Reactions: Suga D