This user has no status.
So I've been playing the Stiga Allround Classic for a couple months now with 1.8mm rubbers on both sides for over 2 months now (I'm a beginner). I really like the SAC because it gives very clear vibrations whenever I make an offensive stroke. I plan to change my equipment after a couple months of practicing, and I'm wondering if anyone reading this knows of a good penhold blade (preferably Stiga) that has a rating of around OFF- or OFF, has clear vibrations, and is not too stiff. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
So I've been playing the Stiga Allround Classic for a couple months now with 1.8mm rubbers on both sides for over 2 months now (I'm a beginner). I really like the SAC because it gives very clear vibrations whenever I make an offensive stroke. I plan to change my equipment after a couple months of practicing, and I'm wondering if anyone reading this knows of a good penhold blade (preferably Stiga) that has a rating of around OFF- or OFF, has clear vibrations, and is not too stiff. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

That just sounds like the Offensive Classic to me.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks for the suggestion! It seems like a great blade that I should upgrade to.

Just a question: why are you thinking of “upgrading” after such a short time. What you have is a blade that would be good for you for at least a year or two.

I have known guys who were quite high level who used that blade. Why, after only a few months of playing are you thinking of a new blade.

BTW: Offensive Classic is excellent. So is Allround Evolution. But the Allround Classic is just fine also.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
Andy : I play penhold and used to have two rubbers , back hand and forehand, I could not play well , I used to play high standard table tennis 30 yrs ago, now I pick up the table tennis bat again and try to play like before, but what I did was putting a rubber at the back hand side, before I only use forehand side . Few days ago I changed to put one rubber only just like I played before, the back I put long pimple to make the bat a lot lighter, that really helps my game, I play very well now.
If you can find a bat without or only have little vibration , pls let me know. I love to have one.
I am using Tim . B penhold , a copy from China, it is 100% good and very very little vibration,but I am just lucky , because buying a copy bat only rely on luck, sometime can buy rubbish. Hope you can find a good bat

Reactions: Andyzhao123