mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
What a big win for Harimoto. It wasn't easy because everyone expected a clear victory. He beat 3x chinese and 2x korean players in this tournament, this is remarkable.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
TIMO JUST PRETENDING INJURY ...
No injury with Timo Ball. Actually, Timo (WR=3) is fearful of losing rating points. The possible defeat from ZJ (WR=164) would take off 600 points from Timo's current rating, so prudent guy he is :) :)

1) If this is a joke then it’s not a good one - or I’m simply not getting it :confused:

2) If not, please explain why forfeiting a semi-final game is better than losing it? If that’s the case, it should be considered a major flaw in the new ratings system?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
TIMO JUST PRETENDING INJURY ...
No injury with Timo Ball. Actually, Timo (WR=3) is fearful of losing rating points. The possible defeat from ZJ (WR=164) would take off 600 points from Timo's current rating, so prudent guy he is :) :)

Igor the supertroll again! Hahahahahaaa!
Is the dosage of the medication on your paranoia too low??
[Emoji23][Emoji23][Emoji23]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
What an amazing tournament. Who would have predicted any of it?

Amazing things happened in both men and women part . Ma long's exit , harimoto's winning , zhang jike coming from qualifying stage to final , mima ito title , liu shiwen ' exit .... I would be happier if zhang jike vould get the title

Reactions: phorkyas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
ZJK returned Hari's serve high many times like ML. I wonder why all pro players struggle with Hari's serve.

This win is a huge boost in JNT's confidence. If CNT continues this way, Hari will take the Olympic gold in 2020 and/or 2024.

Hari well performed. Congrats

Passionate about TT

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Zhang jike is now 102 in the ranking of May , The japan open will make him jump greatly but I was thinking about timo boll's withdraw , does it count a win point for zhang jike in ranking or wont have any effect ?

Of course it counts, Zhang Jike played a final, he earned 1620 points.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Just watched the match and even tho I did know the outcome, I cried a bit after the ITO wins specially while she was bowing to every person in her way lol... I'm such a cry baby. Well done Mima!
Looks like to lose a night sleep was worth it, unfortunately I slept at the end of men's doubles and lost all the fun lol, going to watch the show my little Ito presented RN 8am

Enviado de meu SM-J500M usando o Tapatalk

Enviado de meu SM-J500M usando o Tapatalk

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
ZJK returned Hari's serve high many times like ML. I wonder why all pro players struggle with Hari's serve.

Harimoto's new high-toss serve didn't make its debut until Qatar Open 2018. With that said, other than the 3rd game, ZJK actually received rather well. For the 2 points after 9:7 in the 6th game, ZJK's receives were really tight but Harimoto still pulled off 2 chiquitas.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
shakespear_timo.jpg

Plain arithmetics needed to make a proof. Timo "got sick" overnight with no good reasons.

Overnight?? No good reasons?
And what do you call this then?
[Emoji6]

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Boll was injured during the last game in his quarter-final match against Kenta Matsudaira. He said that he experienced a sudden pain in the neck - similar to his previous back injury at the 2016 Olympics where he had to get pain killing injections to be able to play :(

He wasn’t sure that he would be able to play tomorrow, but he wouldn’t rule it out either.

Let’s hope that both he and Zhang Jike will feel better after a good night of restitution, so that they are ready for another “epic battle” tomorrow :)

Source: https://www.tischtennis.de/news/japan-open-timo-boll-verletzt-sich-auf-dem-weg-ins-halbfinale.html
Dude, seems like you're losing your trolling superpowers.
[Emoji23][Emoji23]

Man, what times to live in. What a beautiful sport.
Not many sports i can think of where a 14 year old can beat the olympic champion and also the former olympic champion.

Outstanding!

I'm deeply impressed and feel blessed to live in these times.

This user has no status.
Overnight?? No good reasons?
And what do you call this then?
[Emoji6]

Dude, seems like you're losing your trolling superpowers.
[Emoji23][Emoji23]

Man, what times to live in. What a beautiful sport.
Not many sports i can think of where a 14 year old can beat the olympic champion and also the former olympic champion.

Outstanding!

I'm deeply impressed and feel blessed to live in these times.

we've got a new troll champ !!!

Reactions: Suga D