• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Don't you think they already studied her after her wins earlier this year? I guess they could practice more vs SP, but it just seems like a bad style matchup for them. Maybe some young CNT girls will start playing Ito style. That would be fun.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Again I missed this game ..... :( Mima in hirano mode , But I dont think she will fall as her teammate did in these days . She is always Mima Ito , a great threat for chinese ... By the way its Liu shiwen's fault that all the chinese got smashed like this :p she could make Mima Ito silent , she was up 3 - 1 but lost .

Well, Liu Shiwen in the end did not stop Mima Ito. Could she have, or couldn't she? We'll never know. What we do know is that she did not. Neither did Ding Ning.

And I'm fully convinced we should attribute her wins to Mima Ito's strenghts, rather than her opponents' weaknesses. Honours earned.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Well, Liu Shiwen in the end did not stop Mima Ito. Could she have, or couldn't she? We'll never now. What we do know is that she did not. Neither did Ding Ning.

And I'm fully convinced we should attribute her wins to Mima Ito's strenghts, rather than her opponents' weaknesses. Honours earned.

it wasnt an underestimating comment about mima ito . I had some emoji if u notice

Last edited:
Reactions: yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
The Chinese Female players now understand the meaning of Mima-rtyrdom

I think the Stiga and Butterfly tables favor Mima Ito's style with her rubbers while the DHS and Giant Dragon tables favor the CNT with their rubbers.

Maybe a disadvantage for Ito and JNT they don't practice vs the Chinese 4h rubbers much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I think they know how dangrous she is ... but they will solve this problem too . But to be honest I enjoy japanese women winning but not men

No disregards to MI's fantastic achievement but LSW lost it rather than MI won it against her. She even escaped barely against Feng Tianwei. Did not see the DN match yet. As far as ZY is concerned , like many folks said , she lost it before the match even started. Damn, even I could have scored more points than her against Ito.

Either way Ito is now top threat to CNT. She easily defeats the 2nd tier CNT Women. Ito's game could possibly be blunted by brute force of the likes of Manyu.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
The Mens final was a dissapointment. XX lacked the intensity he showed throughout the event. It seemed he too lost it like ZY mentally before the match. Somewhere down inside he knew FZD packed too much punch for him to handle and simply did not try enough.

This user has no status.
No disregards to MI's fantastic achievement but LSW lost it rather than MI won it against her. She even escaped barely against Feng Tianwei. Did not see the DN match yet. As far as ZY is concerned , like many folks said , she lost it before the match even started. Damn, even I could have scored more points than her against Ito.

Either way Ito is now top threat to CNT. She easily defeats the 2nd tier CNT Women. Ito's game could possibly be blunted by brute force of the likes of Manyu.

you should also see her match against LSW. ITO is really strong mentally. When she was down against those players, it was more about her missing her attacks than her opponents dominating her. The results of her matches only depends on her, not on her opponents. Its quite incredible.

Reactions: Danny21312
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
This match is so spicy I love it. :D Is China really flying people in for these matches just to cheer for their players?

We offer high class university education for extremely low tuitions which attracts the Chinese. We have a quite large Chinese community here. I train quite often at the main university and the badminton courts are full of Chinese people.