Blade Xiom Offensive S
      Forehand Rubber Yasaka Rakza 7 2.0mm
      Backhand Rubber Yasaka Rakza 7 2.0mm

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 286 Times in 176 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Ioiettino View Post
      Yes!!

His TT IQ and mental strength (that's because he's one of the goodies :-p) are off the charts, it's not as if he always relied on muscle strength. I could see a Pirlo-style (or take any other of your picks) adaptation to a successful and classy end of career. He's sure got the swagger, and I kind of see in him the same good-natured attitude and love of the game you need to make it far and late. CNT politics, on the other hand, is maybe the biggest threat...

Anyhow, not sure if it was clear but I've got very high hopes that the best matches are yet to come!
      Also, in this post I meant and apparently forgot to type "the same good-natured attitude and love of the game" as Timo Boll, whom he openly admires. I mentioned Pirlo for the sheer longevity and change in style with time (and less for the personality), but everybody knows that it is easier done with a football than a table tennis ball.

2. Top | #42
      This user has no status.

TTD Member Country: United States

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
      Ma is great however I doubt he will beat Fan if they meet in finals in Korea

3. Top | #43
      This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member Country: Europe

Equipment:
      Blade Tibhar Stratus Powerwood
      Forehand Rubber Yasaka Rising Dragon
      Backhand Rubber Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 184 Times in 120 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Ben.Sawyer View Post
      Ma is great however I doubt he will beat Fan if they meet in finals in Korea
      Even if I thought the same I would never say such prophecy loud on this forum, not two weeks before the event. You are risking being kicked by TT God of Unpredictable Results who makes LJK one day the best player in the world (beating several players from WR top 10 including #1 FZD) and next week loosing to random WR top 100 opponent, the same with Mima Ito and many players before... If I learned anything about TT in last 12 months it is to never predict results based on yesterday matches. It starts zero zero and only current moment decides. Just sit, take your popocorn, beer and watch

4. The Following User Likes JST's Post:

Suga D (11-29-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123