Best Rubbers for XU XIN DYNASTY CARBON

This user has no status.
Compared to other rubbers in max thickness? Yes.

I have a light 91g blade and my rubbers total weight is about 92g, which is about average.
With a 97g blade and end up with a 179g racket means the 2 rubbers weigh only 82g total.
I'm still having trouble believing that 2 pieces of cut rubbers at max thickness only weigh 82g.

This user has no status.
You'd be surprised. AK47 rubbers are also known for being notoriously light.

Yes, AK47 is super light (less than 40g cut). I use it on BH. However, I've not been able to find other similarly light rubbers.

Calibra lt sound is very light and good for the backhand.

This is good to know, thanks.

This user has no status.
[h=1] IMG_20190502_221642[1].jpgIMG_20190407_163917[1].jpgIMG_20190407_163851[1].jpg
I can't believe how light your racket turned out, considering your blade is 97g! Either you are using thinner sponge, or Ventus rubbers are super light
[/h]Yes to be fair i am a penholder, so the rubbers that i put on the blade actually don't cover the entire blade surface. The ventus rubbers also are super light, besides other light rubbers (calibra, rasanter, palio ak47, rakza 7 soft, xiom omega VII pro/ xiom vega tour euro...) seriously, given the heavy empty blade, there are really limited choices of rubbers, that i had to crack my head figuring out on the set up, to get the final weight of 179g. In the end of the day, it's probably extra weight from the thick ayous core..

This user has no status.
Yes to be fair i am a penholder, so the rubbers that i put on the blade actually don't cover the entire blade surface. The ventus rubbers also are super light, besides other light rubbers (calibra, rasanter, palio ak47, rakza 7 soft, xiom omega VII pro/ xiom vega tour euro...) seriously, given the heavy empty blade, there are really limited choices of rubbers, that i had to crack my head figuring out on the set up, to get the final weight of 179g. In the end of the day, it's probably extra weight from the thick ayous core..

Suddenly, this makes a lot more sense. I'm a shakehand player. My entire blade head is covered in rubbers.