Stiga Dynasty or Zhang Jike ALC ? help me out here!

says Shoo Bre
says Shoo Bre
May 2019
Hello everyone, today i got a chance to trade my blade (Butterfly timo boll alc) , to a zhang jike alc or stiga dynasty. i've been playing table tennis for some good years now. My playstyle is trying to open with my forehand whenever i get the chance, i play kinda aggresive but i try to play fh as much as i can. forehand topspining is my strength. I have never tried stiga dynasty and i can't find alot of information about this blade and i wonder how the blade feels and if it is good topspin blade or is it to fast? , and secondly the zhang jike alc blade, im happy with my timo boll alc blade but i want a straight handled blade, is there a big difference betwen timo boll alc and zhang jike alc?, i've heard alot of negative about the zhang jike blade. which one do you prefer on my game style ? and does tenergy 05 rubbers work on both of them and what would the differences be?. is there a big difference between zhang jike alc and stiga dynasty?, appriciating all answers , have a nice day everyone :) !

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hello everyone, today i got a chance to trade my blade (Butterfly timo boll alc) , to a zhang jike alc or stiga dynasty. i've been playing table tennis for some good years now. My playstyle is trying to open with my forehand whenever i get the chance, i play kinda aggresive but i try to play fh as much as i can. forehand topspining is my strength. I have never tried stiga dynasty and i can't find alot of information about this blade and i wonder how the blade feels and if it is good topspin blade or is it to fast? , and secondly the zhang jike alc blade, im happy with my timo boll alc blade but i want a straight handled blade, is there a big difference betwen timo boll alc and zhang jike alc?, i've heard alot of negative about the zhang jike blade. which one do you prefer on my game style ? and does tenergy 05 rubbers work on both of them and what would the differences be?. is there a big difference between zhang jike alc and stiga dynasty?, appriciating all answers , have a nice day everyone :) !

I am presently using both the blades at the moment with T05 on FH and T05FX on the backhand. There is not a big difference between the blades. The grips are however different. In ZJK ALC, the ST handle is rounded whereas in Timo Boll ALC the ST handle is squared and bit thicker. Also, with the blades which I have, the built quality of the ZJK ALC seems to be marginally higher but it definitely does not plays a vital role in the playing characteristics.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
They have different feel because of different carbon layers used. I would pick the dynasty since i am not a fan of zjk blade.

Why do you not like the zjk blade?