Swedish champion beaten by technician-on-duty.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Igorponger and boosting is nice thread but I don't wanna be rude for him, he believes in something but he didn't understand that Timo Boll is not boosting, he gets rubber boosted, because he is the reason why Butterfly have their own place in Germany.

I remember one story when young Polish Player was in Pro Tour and her rubber was bubble so Timo comes to her because he was near and he gives her own personal Tenergy and it was too soft. I know generation who had their the best results with Sriver and I know it is 2022 and they still use Sriver for fun, so for me Timo Boll loves feeling of Sriver and his days when you glued Sriver to the max, so for me his personal rubbers are a lot softer than our Tenergy and his Timo Boll ALC or Spirit ALC or even Primorac Carbon is a lot harder than our blades
Mizutani had "Lemuria" rubber as first guy so it can be caught as cheating even if the rubber is on LARC since 2009.

For Me they all have Boosting problems so it is hard to judge people who wants to win.
I found a lot more muscles injuries when I didn't boost my rubbers, Booster gives life to the older players, they can swing slower but still with great rotation, I didn't want situation when Timo Boll, Samsonov must end their table tennis journey because they can't boost.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Igorponger and boosting is nice thread but I don't wanna be rude for him, he believes in something but he didn't understand that Timo Boll is not boosting, he gets rubber boosted, because he is the reason why Butterfly have their own place in Germany.

I remember one story when young Polish Player was in Pro Tour and her rubber was bubble so Timo comes to her because he was near and he gives her own personal Tenergy and it was too soft. I know generation who had their the best results with Sriver and I know it is 2022 and they still use Sriver for fun, so for me Timo Boll loves feeling of Sriver and his days when you glued Sriver to the max, so for me his personal rubbers are a lot softer than our Tenergy and his Timo Boll ALC or Spirit ALC or even Primorac Carbon is a lot harder than our blades
Mizutani had "Lemuria" rubber as first guy so it can be caught as cheating even if the rubber is on LARC since 2009.

For Me they all have Boosting problems so it is hard to judge people who wants to win.
I found a lot more muscles injuries when I didn't boost my rubbers, Booster gives life to the older players, they can swing slower but still with great rotation, I didn't want situation when Timo Boll, Samsonov must end their table tennis journey because they can't boost.
Rubbers boosted in the factory, or “factory tuned” is not against the rules. You can’t do stuff to the rubber after it comes out of the factory. Timo is therefore technically not cheating. The Chinese National Team however, does boost, and a lot as well. But if ITTF does find a way to detect booster, DHS will just have workers boost pro’s rubbers in the factory a day before shipping them out while R&D figures out a new sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Rubbers boosted in the factory, or “factory tuned” is not against the rules. You can’t do stuff to the rubber after it comes out of the factory. Timo is therefore technically not cheating. The Chinese National Team however, does boost, and a lot as well. But if ITTF does find a way to detect booster, DHS will just have workers boost pro’s rubbers in the factory a day before shipping them out while R&D figures out a new sponge.

Just get a portable DHS factory that travels with a team.
That DHS staff in his suitcase will boost all players rubbers. We talking about 1 person boosting 100+ rubbers, so he will need a big hotel room

• Haha
Reactions: PingBirdPong