ITTF ITTV - Live Stream

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
is anyone else getting blocked when they try to watch on ITTF? It says the US is blocked..........all I want to do is watch :-(

ittfristrict.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
It's the fault of NBC, who hold the rights for America and have decided to block itTV because they're offering streaming through universalsports.com - for $10/day. And it only starts on Thursday. They do the same with other Olympic sports, I think it's outrageous. Everyone should write to ITTF and Universal and holler!

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Not just the US guys...me in Malaysia suffered the same fate too. That's what you get when useless ol geezers running ITTF. This is what will happen when you get sole rights to broadcast live TT sanctioned by ITTF..they messed up, and we have no other alternatives but to wait for GECA and Janus recordings, if they get the live feed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
example ...in 2008 i saw all the Olympics table tennis matchs with ultrasurf . On the NBC television... ( Usa)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
It's the fault of NBC, who hold the rights for America and have decided to block itTV because they're offering streaming through universalsports.com - for $10/day. And it only starts on Thursday. They do the same with other Olympic sports, I think it's outrageous. Everyone should write to ITTF and Universal and holler!

Unbelievable. I can't believe NBC will make their money back on this idea.

This might sound crazy, but does anyone know how much the rights cost and what circumstances come along with them?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Got it finally...called my friend who works at my internet provider. He checked and it seemed the ITTF server was acting up. They fixed it and I get to watch the live stream:) wooohooo!!

So everyone can now access the live streaming again? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Last edited: