Affordable first custom racket for ambitious new adult player

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Ha, ha I play with that exact combo, so Yes case closed...
Then if you are using Tenergy 05 FX on your backhand , case is NOT closed because you claim the opposite of Kranga is saying because Dan Said

Dan;290110
In this video we take a look at the rubber
Kreanga uses on his backhand, the Tenergy 05 FX and compare it to Tenergy 05.

And the reason Kreanaga says he uses O5 FX on his backhand is because he says the 05 will go straight (meaning flatter trajectory, meaning a lower throw angle) & so he uses 05 FX on his backhand, which is obviously not as flat as 05.

But given that 05 FX is a softer sponeg than 05 , I aasume you are using 05 on your backhand (not forehand) then , since you keep insisting that a softer sponge has a flatter trajectory which is the opposite of what Kreanga is saying ?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Has nothing to do with what anybody says,
So it’s based on my own experience.

But you are the one who dragged in Dan (& Kreanga) into this discussion but now you are backtacking to your own experience LOL

Thats just your interpretation…

I have no problem with your comparison of Rakza 7 & Rakza 7 Soft similar to Kranga's comparing Tenergy 5 & Tenegrgy 5 FX
But using the same logic , Kreanga confirms what I said, which is that Tenergy 5 has a flatter tajectory and lower throw angle than Tenergy FX
So I would conclude along the same lines that Rakza 7 has a flatter tajectory and lower throw angle than Rakza 7 Soft. (unless Rakza 7 has a very different top sheet (pip) structure and / or is lot more stickier than Rakza 7 Soft, which I doubt)

So this is my CORRECT interpretation.

Sorry I di not mean to hurt your feelings or insult you . I also admitted in the very beginning that I wil apologize if I am wrong but now I am sure I was correct
But it is ok if you won't apologizre & admit you were wrong just because it is below you to admit to me that you are wrong..
Which is fine because I have seen 100s of posters with the same mentality over the years in these forums (because of their misplaced anger against me because I complain about the ITTF) & one infamous one (not you) stands out in my mind. It is OK.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
verifies my own experience.
It may be only verifiing the fact that you played with Tenergy & Tenergy FX but in the context of throw angles it only verifies that your belief that softer rubbers have a lower throw angle is incorrect.

Because you said
Lazer;384778
To everyone who believes a Hard rubber has lower trajectory than a soft one.
Listen to Dan talking...

So that is not in the context of your experience.It was an attempt to discredit me but it backfired on you LOL
Unless of course you meant to say Listen to Dan & not Kreanga LOL

As I said if you do not want to apologize for your error it is OK . No big deal. But no need to go round & round in circles
I now realize that correcting your error was a big mistake though I did it mostly to help others with accuracy.
All I get as a thanks is get accused of being a troll (not by you)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
so today i got my racket Donic persson powerplay and yasaka mark v gps, and the racket is amazing for me, i just have not played in a long time and need alot to do,

honestly i hated where i was playing, the place is full of people that just want to top spin without any strategies and they didnt wanna play with me cause my skills are quite bad right now,

the owners want me to do personal training which costs alot and i cant do it now with my hard work schedule

racket wise i enjoyed it, its amazing the spin is good speed is nice and i was able to do alot for a first time in along time

Reactions: Equaaz
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
honestly i hated where i was playing, the place is full of people that just want to top spin without any strategies
LOL great observation. But don't feel bad. A large amount of clubs are like this .
Lot of two winged loopers waste their life away just aimlessly straight looping at each other & will never play against pips or learn new skills & strategies etc & will demand that pips players give them lengthy warmup before a match during tournaments as if they can beat them by training for 10 minutes. But when they get slaughtered, they complain to ITTF to further limit (long) pips given that they cannot be banned because of political reasons.

Reactions: damszelfly
says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
Nov 2022
If you want to get something controlled that can last you a long time then you can not go wrong with the yasaka Sweden extra. It is inexpensive and can be used for years to come even if you promote to higher leagues.
If you are adamant that you want to play something very good and not so inexpensive but still controlled you can get yourself an Nittaku Violin. It is 100 bucks more expensive than the yasaka blade and a real high quality blades that provides the most feel that you can get.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more. Don't waste your time searching. Yasaka Sweden Extra is all you need.