Awesome Table Tennis Video - Tricks

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey, this is my second table tennis video. Playing and making cool tricks with friends in a good mood : )

I think this is clearly better than the first video, but make sure to tell me your opinion also : )

awesometrickvid.jpg

PLEASE also LIKE the video in youtube and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you enjoy it :)

Let us know what you think in the comments below, feedback for new ideas to will be amazing!
Thanks

Last edited:
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Wow this video is unbelievable!! I love it, so creative and you guys are doing stuff that I have never seen before!

At 1.40 when you guys go around the table you do it with such ease and its on the backhand side to :) I have been practicing that lately with my friend, almost have it mastered :)

Great job!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Wow this video is unbelievable!! I love it, so creative and you guys are doing stuff that I have never seen before!

At 1.40 when you guys go around the table you do it with such ease and its on the backhand side to :) I have been practicing that lately with my friend, almost have it mastered :)

Great job!

Thanks man! That means a lot to me :) Gives much more motivation to make more of these videos in the future :D

Administrator
Oct 2010
Is it just me or does it sometimes lags while watching the video?

Hey XIII, do you mean the video lagging, or the actual video. Perhaps it's a TTD fault you mean?

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it. Music is always difficult to choose - no music can satisfy every human being :p but if you tell me what kind of music you prefer then I maybe can put that kind of music to my next video :)

About the ball hitting in the end of the video: It took about 20-25 tries to hit the ball from shorter distance and surprisingly only about 5-10 tries when hitting the ball from longer distance : o

I bought a few years ago a video camera and I'm making these videos with it. I know it's not best quality but I can't really afford a better one at the moment. IF you allthough change the quality to: 1080p HD in Youtube, it looks so much better already.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Whats your rankings in Finland guys? Also, do you have any tips in going around the table and playing on each others sides then swapping again?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Whats your rankings in Finland guys? Also, do you have any tips in going around the table and playing on each others sides then swapping again?
Yeah, that one was pretty impressive !!
And music? I dont really know what to suggest, I only didnt like this one, sorry..
But the stuff in there was really cool :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews

Otto (orange shirt) is at the moment in top-5. He is a senior player with an amazing "touch" and has made a really good job this year becoming one of the top players in Finland. Miikka (blue shirt) is a junior player and is in the top-20. He is the youngest of us and is 1st in junior-ranking in Finland at the moment. He has improved a lot and can beat basically anyone (except maybe top-3) in Finland. I'm (red shirt) also a senior and I'm about 60 in the ranking at the moment. I have been suffering with some really hard injuries the past two years, but now I have finally overcome the injuries and making a comeback to the competing.

I don't really have any tips for going around the table, you just have to have a really good "touch" when doing it. When swapping the sides again decide already before the point who will "start" the switch by giving the other player a bit easier ball. When you decide this before the point you don't get confused over how you swap the sides back when you have come to that situation :)

This user has no status.
Otto (orange shirt) is at the moment in top-5. He is a senior player with an amazing "touch" and has made a really good job this year becoming one of the top players in Finland. Miikka (blue shirt) is a junior player and is in the top-20. He is the youngest of us and is 1st in junior-ranking in Finland at the moment. He has improved a lot and can beat basically anyone (except maybe top-3) in Finland. I'm (red shirt) also a senior and I'm about 60 in the ranking at the moment. I have been suffering with some really hard injuries the past two years, but now I have finally overcome the injuries and making a comeback to the competing.

I don't really have any tips for going around the table, you just have to have a really good "touch" when doing it. When swapping the sides again decide already before the point who will "start" the switch by giving the other player a bit easier ball. When you decide this before the point you don't get confused over how you swap the sides back when you have come to that situation :)

Wow :eek: , you guys are awesome! I like the Michael Maze side spin BH! I 'm training on that too :D!