ITTF looking for new commentator!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
BEST comentators were on eurosport in 1999-2000 years when they streamed European Champions League..
I have some matches on VHS tapes, I am going to put them online soon, just need to buy me TV card..
His voice was jumping into higher tones while comentating an epic matches..
Was really great.. I dont know his name, but he was there with Matthew Syed, defender I think..

Well - anyways, following them I would love to do this job!
But I dont think I have any chance.. :)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
I would love to be a commentator. To commentate on the sport that I enjoy playing would be wonderful. Football and tennis are the other two sports that I would love commentate...and getting paid for it!!
But after 8 years trying hard to establish my architectural firm, I don't know whether it is the right decision for me right now, especially being away from my kids. However, if this offer came to me earlier, I would have done it in a heart beat.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I like CCTV chinese comentator. But too bad that they only do it in Chinese, due to their english proficiency usually below average. However, if you could understand chinese, you can find that sometimes they will analyze the play straight away, and also what possible tactic the player is using.