Schlager Precision

This user has no status.
4 out of 5 rating for Schlager Precision

A 5 ply all wood blade in the OFF- range. Excels in control but it's still faster than Butterfly's classic Primorac OFF-. This blade feels harder than most blades in the OFF- speed range which makes it very nice for blocks and drives.

Doesn't pack much punch when looping but the control is great. When looping it's very similar to Primorac OFF-. Touch shots like the serve and push are nice and easy to perform as the blade is very controlable. Drives and blocks are where this blade shows it's superiority to the classic Primorac.

Who will like it: Players who like to play flat shots but don't want a speed demon. Players looking for a nice and controlable all wood blade that can still kick it on harder drives. Allround attackers who use loops, blocks, counters and drives. Players who like blades with a harder feel but not too much speed.

Who won't like it: Players who play an all out looping game. Players who are used to fast composite blades. Defenders. Players who like a lot of vibration in their blade.

Reactions: Dan
5 out of 5 rating for Schlager Precision

I'm playing this woundeful game for a 5 years with a great Butterfly Werner Schlager Precision OFF- blade.
Is's an awesome blade when combined with rubbers as Donic Baracuda, Tibhar Sinus,Tenergy series,Tibhar Evolution,BT Bryce.
It gives almost a perfect game for offensive players of almost any level.

The blade is so cheap about 36€ ,but the biggest problem is that Butterfly company didnt keep make it .So its so hard to find it.
I was so lucky and I bought it in Bosnia.And Im the only one in Bosnia and Herzegovina who have it :D

One thing that this blade has is CONTROL, as a name PRECISION says for itself. The handle is very nice and just fits in your hand(I have handle AN).
The blade is 5-ply
Opponents:
Zoran Primorac OFF-

Reactions: TTHopeful