stiga

1. Penhold weight

Hello, I have a Stiga Azalea Offensive cpen weighing 87g (jttaa version, hence the extreme weight). I have put on it a dawei 388a-4 and a fastarc g1 that I had laying around but are hard to play. It's a bit heavy too, I've no idea how heavy the g1 is, but the dawei is 51 or 52 grams when cut...
  2. Which Hurricane 3 version?

Hello everyone! I have been playing for about 7 years and have found the hurricane 3 and hurricane 3 neo rubbers (commercial versions) to suit my style pretty much perfectly. My blade is the stiga intensity nct and currently I have a commercial hurricane 3 (non neo) 40° 2.2 and I'm looking for...
  3. Racket sanding (did I do it right?)

Hello everyone! I'm new to penhold and I decided to buy a blade to see if I like it. I started playing with the robot and the edges were cutting, I couldn't play. I decided to look for solutions and I saw many people, if not all, were doing a light sanding on the wings of the blade. I did...
  4. Yuan Licen new blade

Looks like China’s Yuan Licen will get a blade of his own from STIGA. Any thoughts to this and whether or not they will model it off of W968?
  5. FS: NITTAKU ACOUSTIC, HURRICANE LONG 5X, JOO SE HYUK BLADES

Hi everyone, I'm currently dealing with an ankle injury, which is why I'm selling these two excellent table tennis rackets: Hurricane Long 5X Price 200 USD Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Price 120 USD Butterfly Joo Se Hyuk Price 150 USD. All rackets are in great condition. Wishing you all happy...
  6. Stiga blades comparison.

Long story short I used to play with the Clipper Wood and even though I loved how it played, it had horible feel. Almost no vibration. Switched to Intensity NCT and loved the feel. Even though it was slower, it has a much higher throw angle that I hate and can't get used to. Blocking and...
  7. Looking for Stiga Offensive Classic Straight Handle ~85gram US

Looking for Stiga Offensive Classic Straight Handle ~85gram. I live in the US. Thanks everyone.
  8. Which rubbers for Stiga Carbonado 190?

Hi, first post here. I'm looking for some recommendations for a new bat set up, mainly the rubbers. A bit of background: I've played league, up to county standard (a while ago though!), and I'm looking to upgrade my current set up; Yasaka Sweden Extra with Mark V HPS on FH and BH. I used that...
  9. SOLD: Sparingly used Stiga Inspira CCF

Sparingly used Stiga Inspiration CCF in mint condition for sale. It's a beautiful offensive blade with carbon near the core. Price $110 USD with US shipping included. US shipping only.
  10. WTB Stiga All Roud Classic WRB

I'm looking for Stiga All Round Classic WRB.
  11. Stiga action roller table.

We have one at my office and the table is OK'ish but the net is horrible. It's permanently attached to the table and not changable. I would love to put another net on there. Anybody have any experience with this ? Cheers L-zr
  12. Looking for Stiga overgrip grip tape

basically the title, in black colour. tt11 says its discontinued but stigas site just says out of stock with the other colours available for purchase. Cant find anywhere else that sells it. Im in Australia. If anyone knows where i could buy it from thatd be great
  13. Butterfly Viscaria with Stiga handle??? Interesting join-venture!

I read about but I never seen it for sale: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=VS Seems to be an official blade... That is an interesting join-venture of Butterfly and Stiga for China National team.
  14. Nittaku accoustic and stiga classics

Hi Everyone, Need your help with two questions.. 1. how would you compare Stiga offensive classic with Stiga evolution with regard to flex, hardness, vibration and overall performance. Which of the two would be most suitable for a beginner? 2. What are your comments on the following combo for...
  15. Stiga new blades for 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJAos_WcDFk 1-3 LGL blades Green handle inner carbon blade 1300rmb one after the green handle- cow year blade carbonado 45 gold- viscaria gold vibes xuxin gold
  16. Stiga Dynasty Carbon, Opinions and similar blades

Hello Guys, I would like to ask You about your opinions on Stiga Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin edition blade. I watched a video on TTD channel and I am interested in buying one for myself. Is somebody here using this blade or ex user? Also how does this blade compare to blades like Butterfly Innerforce...
  17. FS: Stiga Dynasty Carbon CPEN

Hi everyone, I want to sell a Stiga Dynasty Carbon, the blade which Xu Xin is using as c-penhold grip. I bought it this year in March and tested it for three weeks, so it is in a 9,9/10 condition. The two Xiom Vega Pro are both in max and used, I can either remove them or just include them into...
  18. Question about Stiga's Clipper Surprise in 2021

Hi all In one of Stiga's facebook post, dated 14 Oct 2020, Stiga says "Clipper Wood was first released in 1981 and we have a surprise coming for 2021." Has there been any news about what it could be? Its not the new CRW VII being sold in China is it? :confused:
  19. Stiga Energy Wood V2

Stiga Energy Wood V2 Weight: 92 grams Thickness: 6.08mm Plies: 5 (limba-ayous) Speed: Off Well this is it, the Energy Wood WRB V2 as finally landed in my hands together with the Banda All Around blade after some time of waiting due to the pandemic. The Energy Blade WRB V2 is...
  20. STIGA CRW7 China Exclusive info?review?

Anybody got any information about the CRW7 review? Insight? thoughts? Don't see much posted about this blade as it is a China Exclusive, it's very beautiful and unique imo. I have a feeling that it's faster than a clipper but slower than RW7 and approx like RW5 but acts more like a clipper...