Aliexpress and Germany

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Hello to all Deutschland users,

How is your experience in ordering Table Tennis products from Aliexpress to Germany?

1. Do they deliver to your address, or do you need to collect from custom office?
2. How do they ship it? (DHL,Post, anything else?)
3. What's the duration generally it takes you to reach?
4. What's the custom charges like?
5. Anything that else that you want to share?

Cheers,
Tischtenniser

This user has no status.
its good for me, nothing to worry about,
dhl shipping to your adress,
~2 weeks generally
no custom charges,
tracking for the package,
need to watch out for good sellers of course but no concers otherwise
Agree.
The VAT are already included in the prices. Check for decent sellers, shipment costs (more common these days for some products) and if necessary contact the sellers.

For example i recently got only half of my purchase and rest remained missing.
Short message to the seller and half a day later they told me their warehouse fcked smth up and send the rest. It will arrive in the upcoming 1-2 days with a gift included. Just always give them the chance to fix things, as you should in germany too (by law btw).

Rubbers usually come with Deutsche Post as a letterdelivery, and everything else usually with dhl.

Reactions: TischTenniser
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Had good experiences with premade blades and shirts. Depending on the product but took around 2-4 weeks. You can monitor the status online. Mostly DHL. Sometime they send the package to a hub in Germany and the hub sends to your address. Everything went great, no tax issues or other issues. But to be safe only buy from well rated vendors.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Could you
its good for me, nothing to worry about,
dhl shipping to your adress,
~2 weeks generally
no custom charges,
tracking for the package,
need to watch out for good sellers of course but no concers otherwise
Had good experiences with premade blades and shirts. Depending on the product but took around 2-4 weeks. You can monitor the status online. Mostly DHL. Sometime they send the package to a hub in Germany and the hub sends to your address. Everything went great, no tax issues or other issues. But to be safe only buy from well rated vendors.
Agree.
The VAT are already included in the prices. Check for decent sellers, shipment costs (more common these days for some products) and if necessary contact the sellers.

For example i recently got only half of my purchase and rest remained missing.
Short message to the seller and half a day later they told me their warehouse fcked smth up and send the rest. It will arrive in the upcoming 1-2 days with a gift included. Just always give them the chance to fix things, as you should in germany too (by law btw).

Rubbers usually come with Deutsche Post as a letterdelivery, and everything else usually with dhl.

Thanks :) , could you please recommend some good sellers that you had purchased previously?

This user has no status.
Could you

Thanks :) , could you please recommend some good sellers that you had purchased previously?
Beo, chinese pingpong/toki, Loki official store, GHsports, Newnew, Ali battleship, playapingpong, are the ones i ordered in the past and had no issues whatsoever.