Alternative to Gewo Hype XT Pro 50

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Why not trying T80fx, or just T80? I adore T80fx on the BH. Fast, spinny, med-hard all backed up with some outstanding control
I've been thinking between the Tenergy variants, T05,T19 and T80. I just don't know. I love the power from the V15, i just hate that I can't get it over the net sometimes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews

Since I've been playing with both, I can say about T64 and O7P few things. Speed and spin wise they feel similar. Where do they differ is:
O7P has a tiny bit lower throw
O7P's sponge feels harder
O7P's topshit is softer

briefly I prefer T64 on my FH(higher throw and more efficient chop from far) and O7P on the BH for its lower throw, punch and marvelous control.
I heard T05 and V15 are kind a similar, but I've never used V15

I was thinking about whether to use Omega 7 Pro or Tenergy 64 on TMXi Pro (on backhand).
Now I know it felt like the O7P was weak with my stroke, maybe Tenergy 64 is more my type of tea?
Now I know O7P can be good, it's just that how to activate it is different from how I learned backhand.
I have a Tenergy 64 coming and still deciding on whether to sell it (for O7P) or use it.

The main reason I'm considering those two is because of weight. I wanna keep it as light as possible.