Amazing Table Tennis tricks 3.0 By EditingSports

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys! It took us quite a while but now our third trick video is finally done! :) We tried to come up with some never before seen table tennis tricks and I think the outcome is quite nice :) Hope you guys enjoy it also :)

Please also subscribe to our youtube channel and like us on Facebook for all new content :)
https://www.facebook.com/EditingSports

This is our way to promote table tennis as a versatile, challenging, amusing and beautiful sport and we hope that you help us by sharing the video :)

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Great exposure guys! Great work I new everyone would love your vids! Looking forward to the new one! :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Haha yea, was really surprised about the article when I found out about it. It's a huge thing.
It seems that you were right about these vids :p but without your support we wouldn't have got this far and probably not even made anymore videos after the good mood vid :D What a luck it was to meet you here bro :) That's how EditingSports actually started :) Been awesome to see TTD also growing so quickly all the time, you really deserve the success man :)

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha yea, was really surprised about the article when I found out about it. It's a huge thing.
It seems that you were right about these vids :p but without your support we wouldn't have got this far and probably not even made anymore videos after the good mood vid :D What a luck it was to meet you here bro :) That's how EditingSports actually started :) Been awesome to see TTD also growing so quickly all the time, you really deserve the success man :)

Wow I appreciate that! :) Don't forget me when your huge and famous! :) I am glad I helped you carry on your spirit, maybe one day you could go on a talent show like 'Britain's got talent' it would be awesome and great for TT!

Thanks again dude see you around!

Reactions: Pongfinity
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Wow I appreciate that! :) Don't forget me when your huge and famous! :) I am glad I helped you carry on your spirit, maybe one day you could go on a talent show like 'Britain's got talent' it would be awesome and great for TT!

Thanks again dude see you around!

Haha :) It's a long way for that still, but it has started to grow well now :) Hopefully we can keep up the good work and promote the sport more and more with every new video :) You must also try to get some epic trick recorded when you have time :D

Reactions: jasonM
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Really impressive stuff guys! And love the frisbee tricks too, wasnt really expecting those :p How many takes all together? :D

Reactions: Pongfinity
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Really impressive stuff guys! And love the frisbee tricks too, wasnt really expecting those :p How many takes all together? :D

Thanks man! The tricks in this video were the hardest so far, a few of them took quite a while to get done :p The ultimately most difficult trick was the rubber frisbee clip. It's even much more difficult than it looks :D The rubber touched the edge of the bin several times but it required us a lot of attempts to actually get it in the bin :p