Anyone try Stiga DNA Hybrid yet?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Has anyone got their hands on the new Stiga DNA Hybrid rubbers yet?
Stiga has my EJ juices flowing. :p
I have not. What have you tried lately? I am really curious because you have been asking about different equipments so I am curious what you like or not like about certain rubbers.

I have tried a lot of stuff lately. I am waiting when my EJ'ing slows down before posting something.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Read 1 reviews
I have not. What have you tried lately? I am really curious because you have been asking about different equipments so I am curious what you like or not like about certain rubbers.

I have tried a lot of stuff lately. I am waiting when my EJ'ing slows down before posting something.
I have been on an Andro kick lately. I like the C48 on fh and C45 on bh on my Syntliac VCI blade.

This user has no status.
We have made a review of the M and H version , I hope you like it!

You can also enable English subtitles :)
Thanks for the video guys!
Could you compare the DNA Hybrid M versus the Tibhar Hybrid MK? My guess would be that the DNA Hybrid is a bit faster than the Hybrid MK?

Thanks for your review !
I remember you liked and played with Glayzer09c, why did you switch back to tensors rubbers from Tibhar ?
Hello! I’m still playing with Glayzer09c on forehand and I still really like it :) on backhand I’m using the Tibhar eld evo but I really liked the dna hybrid M, I’ll give it a chance

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
Thanks for the video guys!
Could you compare the DNA Hybrid M versus the Tibhar Hybrid MK? My guess would be that the DNA Hybrid is a bit faster than the Hybrid MK?
Hello! Hybrid mk is not sticky at all so it’s faster, hybrid M is a bit sticky so a bit slower and more grippy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Hello! I’m still playing with Glayzer09c on forehand and I still really like it :) on backhand I’m using the Tibhar eld evo but I really liked the dna hybrid M, I’ll give it a chance
Thanks for your reply ! Why not the D09c on the forehand ? You seem to be a good player to use this rubber

Reactions: Jackcerry_
Thanks for your reply ! Why not the D09c on the forehand ? You seem to be a good player to use this rubber still
Thanks for your reply ! Why not the D09c on the forehand ? You seem to be a good player to use this rubber
Too difficult for me :( I missed many easy shots with it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Read 1 reviews
IMG_7508.jpeg
I just bought these (XH and M). Will try them later this week