Stiga DNA Hybrid M and H compared to?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
The closest would be Tibhar Hybrid MK and Hybrid MK Pro (in terms of hardness and topsheet). The pimple geometry is different though and also the sponge density seems to differ.
1702853465564.jpeg

Top Black Rubber sponge is Tibhar Hybrid MK Pro, while the red one below is DNA Hybrid H.

While the DNA Hybrid M is close enough to the Tibhar MK Hybrid, the Hybrid H version does differ more from the "MK Pro", since thy "Hybrid H" does have way less bounce on short touches, while the MK Hybrid Pro and Hybrid (regular) were pretty close.

One interesting sidenode regarding the Tibar Hybrid MK Pro. The sponges "durability" in terms of "regluing" seems to be rather bad.
I had two sheets that were removed from blades weeks ago accidently stick together (sponge on sponge). The other rubber was a Rakza Z and when i removed the sheets from each other only the Tibhar Hybrid MK Pro Sponge took damage basically leaving a few craters in the sponge while the Rakza Z sponge has shown no harm.

The DNA Hybrid M seems to have ok durability, while finger marks are easily visible after a few weeks of playing with it already.

I would not recommend any of the harder variants to you, but tbh i also would not recommend you using Dignics 09c on an Ovtcharov ALC at your stage, so my opinion is moot.