# Women's Doubles - Final:
HIRANO Miu/ITO Mima Vs KIM Hye Song/RI Mi Gyong [Full Match|HD1080p]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Ehm.. This is very poor topic.
Where are you guys?
I dont see any draw, I only see who was in final, I dont even know why Liu Shiwen or Li Xiaoxia or Ding Ning were not in the final of singles or doubles..
Also no news about Ma Long, did he even play? I didnt see him play in the team event, nor the singles, whats with him?
Just posting very few videos, okay, good to have them, but .. where is the rest ???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Ehm.. This is very poor topic.
Where are you guys?
I dont see any draw, I only see who was in final, I dont even know why Liu Shiwen or Li Xiaoxia or Ding Ning were not in the final of singles or doubles..
Also no news about Ma Long, did he even play? I didnt see him play in the team event, nor the singles, whats with him?
Just posting very few videos, okay, good to have them, but .. where is the rest ???

You are a member of this forum - go get it and post it.
This level of rudeness and ingratitude is amazing.

Just about everything you need is on the ITTF website or tabletennista.com, for the record.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
As an aside, anyone notice how Xu Xin's forehand is the nuclear weapon of a doubles match? You feel like once he hits his forehand, the point is over.

Xu Xin is the best doubles player in the world IMO. In singles, it is possible to target his backhand or make him run around but given enough time (such as in doubles) it's impossible to stop his beastly forehand. He can also serve normally because he is a left hander. Even Ma Long was having problems controlling Xu Xin's forehand in his doubles match with Timo Boll. This might also have a little to do with the plastic ball but Boll's slow spinny topspins (his major weapon) were blasted past him as Xu Xin had enough time to set up for his loop.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
FZD holding the title of Asian champion and chinese national champion......Ma Long being world champion, those two are ahead on XX/ZJK to get their ticket for Olympics.

In the singles, maybe. Xx is definitely on the team as a doubles player and team player. Ma Long has one singles spot - the other is open.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Hi guys,

So Fan Zhendong won the men's singles tournament, but is it just me or does it seem like the Chinese team are not going to take him to Rio 2016? Apparently he won't be the 3rd player due to his doubles playing, but he just won the mixed doubles and the men's doubles at the Asian Championships. Surely they have got to take him over Zhang Jike?