says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Haha, I love the vids! But trust me, you will find TTD time every day, it is in your DNA.. hehe.. Best of luck with your exams mate ;)

Nailed me down there WiWa xD
Still probably there will be days I can't even sleep just for studying.
Nevertheless, I will come here if I have the time :)

Thanks a lot man! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Great to see the Enya piece to bro :).. Love Enya music! Good luck in your exams, hope you do great!

Nice Joo points :)

Haha yeah I'm sure will see Yosua pop by from time to time hehe

WAHAHA :D
Dam Dan, I am reaping posts here, just say that I am eating a lot before some hibernation ;)

Thanks a lot Bro! Will definitely visit when I have the time and of course I will get back here and back to table tennis after I own em tests >: )

Thanks again Dan :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Best of luck for your exams Yosua ... don't listen to these guys :p ... just study for the next few days ... :)

Thanks a lot Sir!
I think I will be studying for the next few months haha :D
I can't help not to visit TTD. Dam them lol :p

Oh and Sir, could you please keep me posted about ZJK when I am out? Thank you ;)
Thanks again!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
hahaha i loved it! Nice work... we're all gonna miss you of course!

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM :D -sure you're gonna kill it-

Aah I glad you do like the vids :D
I will miss everyone as much as everyone miss me (if any lol coz I will pop up from time to time :p)

Thanks for the kind words, will clean cut it >: )
Once again, thanks!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
WAHAHA :D
Dam Dan, I am reaping posts here, just say that I am eating a lot before some hibernation ;)

Thanks a lot Bro! Will definitely visit when I have the time and of course I will get back here and back to table tennis after I own em tests >: )

Thanks again Dan :D

Aha! No worries Yosua! I will put your photos of you in a TTD soon on our facebook TTD page if you don't mind? :)

Good luck on the tests and see you around buddy! Will be interesting to see if anyone catches up with your incredible post count hehe:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Aha! No worries Yosua! I will put your photos of you in a TTD soon on our facebook TTD page if you don't mind? :)

Ah, about the photo, I won't mind but is it good enough? I mean the stiga and the TTD @ my back is curly wurly.
Should I retake the photo? For better TTD and sponsor (Stiga) publication, you know ;)

Good luck on the tests and see you around buddy! Will be interesting to see if anyone catches up with your incredible post count hehe:)

Haha thanks again Dan :)
I doubt anyone is as spammish as me (well, period haha..), but I am looking forward to increase my posts' quality too :)
I guess my posts will be better when I have more experience when studying and playing table tennis @ China later this year hehe..

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ah, about the photo, I won't mind but is it good enough? I mean the stiga and the TTD @ my back is curly wurly.
Should I retake the photo? For better TTD and sponsor (Stiga) publication, you know ;)
Haha thanks again Dan :)
I doubt anyone is as spammish as me (well, period haha..), but I am looking forward to increase my posts' quality too :)
I guess my posts will be better when I have more experience when studying and playing table tennis @ China later this year hehe..

Sure if you can get another one, maybe in the TT hall if preferably... but if you have hung your bat up for now bro, just do one again in your room :).. I think the pictures you have are great anyhow.

Woahhh China! Awesome, you will definitely have to get photos and videos from there for us! ! And your posts are great, pleasure to see your great commitment to the sport and TTD :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Sure Yosua, we will create a thread especially for you with the summary info about whats going on with Zhang Jike, just check that thread for the updates :) ... mean while do not get embroiled in unnecessary debates like Waldner vs Ma Long etc ... Matt is doing those for people like us who don't have upcoming exams and can afford to engage in pointless discussions that cannot have a clear cut resolution :) ... in case you can't stop yourself ... set aside 15-20 mins a day for visiting TTD and DO NOT check "unread posts" outside that time :)
Thanks a lot Sir!
I think I will be studying for the next few months haha :D
I can't help not to visit TTD. Dam them lol :p

Oh and Sir, could you please keep me posted about ZJK when I am out? Thank you ;)
Thanks again!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Nailed me down there WiWa xD
Still probably there will be days I can't even sleep just for studying.
Nevertheless, I will come here if I have the time :)

Thanks a lot man! :D

Lol you are genetically coded to log in here Yosua! :D Love it!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Lol you are genetically coded to log in here Yosua! :D Love it!

:) :)
Guess so Dan, its so hard to resist everyday hehe :)

Anyway guys, thanks for all the help in my final post reaps haha :p
So starting from tomorrow I will be TRULY off. No computer and internet unless its related to study :(

So today's the last day I could post and all.
I will be back around 1½ month from now on :)
Be seeing you, everyone!

Thank you TTD.