Best and worst rule changes in the last 20 years?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Tiny, over 1/2 the Korean ladies play with OX LP on BH and an OFF control rubber in MAX on FH.

If the rule you propose goes into effect AND they all find out YOU were the one pushing it...

You are gunna have a REAL mob of 8000 Korean ladies (many of them are 2nd or 3rd degree black belts) after you something fierce.

They won't be so easily tricker or thrown off the trail like the Big Company Goon squads.

You piss off a group of Korean women and it is Game Over.

Just sayin'.

Of those 8000, at least 4000 are hot AND black belts. I might be okay with 4000 hot Korean babes who happen to be black belts hunting me down. After all the training I have with the all the women in my yoga classes, I may actually be able to handle that.

Reactions: ttmonster
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Not everyone will like our brand of wit, it's OK.

One major rule of war is to NOT get captured by the women, CERTAIN Game Over if that happens.

LOL> Its all for the LULZ.

And it appears a new goon quad is after me.

But, Der_Echte, I think if the thing about same rubber on both sides was posted on Ooak Forum, that would scare me far more than the Korean black belts.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think I called you a trouble maker at the end of one of your threads there too... and no one there except a few cross posters have any idea our joint efforts on some big whoppers.

hahaha. I hit the like button. That guy wanted to get rid of a collector's item Butterfly Hinoki blade that they don't make any more. He has no idea what he is holding. :) Or what kind of trouble you and I could cause.

This user has no status.
Wish if some or most players in the club following the rule about not hiding the serve, because i feel they can win only by breaking this rule, i try not break this rule even if i can, but sounds they don't care to follow all rules, and i try not to go far breaking rules more than what was broken already, and i canceled my plan to buy a speed glue.

Well, back to the poly balls part, so what i should do next time, keep using cell balls or i start to use poly balls again? i played with plastic balls few times and i wasn't that annoyed at all or even i didn't feel it affected my playing style, i was able to win after all to some players, but should i force myself to play more with it so i can get used to it when it will official to play with it only or i should have that left time with cell balls until it is only poly balls to played with?

The club said they will start to play with poly balls, not sure if they mean officially and no more cell poly, or they mean in training and playing that inner rumble tournament they have or any tours held by them.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am small fry, until the Goons show up.

Should try England, gooners everywhere after yesterday - like poochunks rising from a blocked sewer !

Now your talkin'. Poochunks rising from a blocked sewer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 4 reviews
the worst is for me sets in 11 points, i hate that rule because the lengh of games is shorter, we are less playing with more stops. ( even if I am 55 old )

In France, we can play competitions "24 hours" with sets in 21 points by handicap according to our rank, il like this !

PS : I am trying to improve my english level, if you see mistakes, don't hesitate to say me ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Wish if some or most players in the club following the rule about not hiding the serve, because i feel they can win only by breaking this rule, i try not break this rule even if i can, but sounds they don't care to follow all rules, and i try not to go far breaking rules more than what was broken already, and i canceled my plan to buy a speed glue.

Well, back to the poly balls part, so what i should do next time, keep using cell balls or i start to use poly balls again? i played with plastic balls few times and i wasn't that annoyed at all or even i didn't feel it affected my playing style, i was able to win after all to some players, but should i force myself to play more with it so i can get used to it when it will official to play with it only or i should have that left time with cell balls until it is only poly balls to played with?

The club said they will start to play with poly balls, not sure if they mean officially and no more cell poly, or they mean in training and playing that inner rumble tournament they have or any tours held by them.

I think you should focus on playing with the poly balls,as that is what is going to be readily available in the future.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think you should focus on playing with the poly balls,as that is what is going to be readily available in the future.

I have to be honest, if you are not playing tournaments and you don't feel it is a big adjustment going from celluloid to poly ball and the places where you play there isn't a consistent trend to play with one or the other, just play with what is there and available.

People who play more tournaments tend to try to train with the poly balls. But I don't think you need to worry about it Tareq.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yes, I agree Carl, Tareq should be much more concerned with the 8000+ highly upset women (thanks Tiny !) than a good polyball that plays close enough to a celluloid ball.

Imagine if Tareq makes the mistake of saying Cellulite to those women... then they would REALLY be incensed and Tareq would have to lead them to a bridge and jump for hiz life...

jumping-bridge_zpsps6svopg.jpg

no%20jumping_zpsw0aq9vye.jpg

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I don't like playing to 11, would not mind 15, changing serves each 3. Hidden serve rule as written now is pretty hard to enforce. Worst of all are rules on boosters. In general, I can't say I a very happy about any rules change that occurred after adoption of 40 mm balls, with the exception of banning speed glue. I don't miss that.

Two colors was a good thing. I don't care much one way or the other about frictionless pips.

New balls are of course a really bad thing as they implemented it, but maybe they will suck less as time goes on. I don't mind seamless balls at all.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yes, I agree Carl, Tareq should be much more concerned with the 8000+ highly upset women (thanks Tiny !) than a good polyball that plays close enough to a celluloid ball.

Imagine if Tareq makes the mistake of saying Cellulite to those women... then they would REALLY be incensed and Tareq would have to lead them to a bridge and jump for hiz life...

jumping-bridge_zpsps6svopg.jpg

no%20jumping_zpsw0aq9vye.jpg

Okay. That's just one of the best posts I've seen in a long time. So much is gotten across in so few words.

Reactions: Der_Echte