Best Clubs in Tokyo

This user has no status.
I’m not in Tokyo at these dates but I’ve got some friends much better than I playing at Minato Sports center near JR Tamachi.

Else you can go also on Friday 29 from 18h30 to 21h30 at Chuo Sports Center in a park just in front of Hamacho station. Tickets start selling at 18h00, don’t be late ! It gets quickly crowded. You have the right to challenge any player into best of 3 match.
The overall level is high there. Mostly very experienced veterans but also some younger players

I also suggest you treat yourself playing 1 or 2 hours with a well known (active) professional coach. Kenta comes to mind if his schedule work. Else my coach Oya for example. Ryusuke Sakamoto speaks English but he’s a bit chubby now.

This user has no status.
Takkyu long time! How are you? :) Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I have already plans on the 29th, would have loved to check out the Chuo Sports Center.
I met Sakamoto a couple of years ago on a tournament in Japan, super nice guy! Would be fun seeing him again.
I’m very well thanks
Our friend mr Kim is in Japan right now I believe he’s there next week still.

Unfortunately Chuo Sports Center is open like this only on Tuesdays and Fridays. Other days is a smaller room and it’s more for groups and good players don’t come.

The website of both Kenta and Sakamoto is
(Sakamoto used to be Kenta’s coach)

My coach in Ariake is Oya. The website is

This user has no status.
I’m very well thanks
Our friend mr Kim is in Japan right now I believe he’s there next week still.

Unfortunately Chuo Sports Center is open like this only on Tuesdays and Fridays. Other days is a smaller room and it’s more for groups and good players don’t come.

The website of both Kenta and Sakamoto is
(Sakamoto used to be Kenta’s coach)

My coach in Ariake is Oya. The website is
Hey bro. Can i check if your coach speaks English? And if the club is assessible? Im in tokyo on 19th/20th.

This user has no status.
Hey bro. Can i check if your coach speaks English? And if the club is assessible? Im in tokyo on 19th/20th.
Oya doesn’t speak English so it has to be Sakamoto.

Foerster speaks English but he is German . Maybe if you’re in Japan you want to play Japanese style TT

This user has no status.
Oya doesn’t speak English so it has to be Sakamoto.

Foerster speaks English but he is German . Maybe if you’re in Japan you want to play Japanese style Ti

I trained with sakamoto previously. He is not available during the days im at tokyo. I dont mind Japanese speaking coaches. Is the club near the metro?

This user has no status.
If you go the club in Ariake they have a free bus shuttle to Toyosu station every hour

you can see here in this PDF file.

1) gives you at what time buses leave the school for the station Odaiba Kainan Koen above and Toyosu below
2) gives you at what time buses leave from Odaiba Kainan Koen station
3) gives you at what time buses leave from Toyosu station

the map shows you where the bus will be picking you up

if you don't use the shuttle bus, its pretty far from the station.
Personally i usually go there by car / taxi but i've walked once from Ariake- Tennis no Mori station which is the nearest and its more than 10mns which is a pain if its raining and/or if its very hot outside.

Attachments

• FIRST school (Ariake) bus shuttles.pdf
    160.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited: