Best tensor rubber's so far

This user has no status.
Best Tensors

I love Tenergy, however, I play Donic Bluestorm Z1 and just started using Xiom's Omega VII's which I am really enjoying and pair it with Nittaku's Acoustic Carbon Inner (large handle) or the Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon. Personally, I favor using the Bluestorm with a harder blade and the Omega VII's with the softer blade. Great rubbers, indeed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Tensor = speed glue effect ???? no???

You might think this is nitpickin' or how we say in Germany Erbsenzählerei,
But (with a capital B)....
Again: Tensor is a trademark by the rubber producing company ESN.
Hence the Stiga Mantra and the Tenergy are NOT (!!) Tensor rubbers, cause they are NOT produced by ESN. Simple as that.
IIRC Mantra is produced by one of the japanese factories. Either Daiki
http://daikirubber.jp/service.html
or Fuso
http://www.fusogom.co.jp/profile.html
Not sure which of them.
Whereas Tenergy is produced by Butterfly themselves at their own factories.
What you guys are speaking of are tensioned rubbers, where the topsheet is stretched and put under tension, a concept which many companies seemed to follow after the speedglue ban and ESN's/Tensor's huge success on the different markets.

Anyway.... to answer your question more precisely: ESN also produces classical type rubbers with no factory boost at all.

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
This is a bit like asking who is the hottest actress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gourav Acharya
says yes, I did thanks. I've just sent an email with the...
says yes, I did thanks. I've just sent an email with the...
Aug 2017
I've tried the aurus rubbers as I had heard they were supposed to be a step up from mxp, for me they are not in the same league as mxp for spin and feel. Maybe I need to try some of the other rubbers you've mentioned though, which is the best alternative to mxp?

This user has no status.
I've tried the aurus rubbers as I had heard they were supposed to be a step up from mxp, for me they are not in the same league as mxp for spin and feel. Maybe I need to try some of the other rubbers you've mentioned though, which is the best alternative to mxp?
Mm I'm currently using the Aurus Select on my FH.
To me it's a great rubber, lots of spin and great feeling. But it's not comparable to Tenergy.
But it costs exactly half a T05, so it totally worth the money.

I found Rasanter to be close to Tenergy in terms of "hooking the ball" feeling. But other than that, not similar at all.

So to me, there is still no rubber that can be officially considered a substitute of a Tenergy.
But I do believe that there are great rubbers around, and not only Tenergy will make you a champion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
A bit like asking the national press to declare who has the best German beer... at lease a few hundred smal towns in Bavaria would arise and go full Rambo showing us they are a potent force not to be ignored or forgotten.

That's true. Lederhosen and pitchforks is all I'm sayin'...;)