Blade for a beginner and rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
But, which is better? I have two racquets, a Joola Rossi Allround with a black LKT PRO XP, and by other side, I don't know if is better a red Yinhe Moon Soft or a red Friendship 729 Cross.
In other hand, I've got a Donic Waldner Senso Carbon with a black Thibar mx-p and a red Yasaka Rakza 7.
Which equipment is better?
By the way I've got an injury in my right shoulder, which I use it to play. The Joola Equipment is lighter than Donic equipment. But I need to effort with the Donic

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

First of all, there is no better equipment. There is equipment that fits your style of play. You can beat people who are playing with expensive equipment, with a cheap one. I beat lot of people who are using t05 and carbon blades with a pair of yinhe moon and a allwood blade, because they are not aware that their equipment is not suitable for them.

In my opinion, stick with rossi allround, if the feeling of that chinese rubbers dont bother you. mx-p and rakza 7 (if max thickness) with a carbon blade can be quite fast for a beginner.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
First of all, there is no better equipment. There is equipment that fits your style of play. You can beat people who are playing with expensive equipment, with a cheap one. I beat lot of people who are using t05 and carbon blades with a pair of yinhe moon and a allwood blade, because they do not aware that their equipment is not suitable for them.

In my opinion, stick with rossi allround, if the feeling of that chinese rubbers dont bother you. mx-p and rakza 7 (if max thickness) with a carbon blade can be quite fast for a beginner.
a couple days ago I've played with the Donic Waldner and surprisingly I've controlled very well! my shots are better, even more effective, faster but controllable, but yesterday I've read about is better for beginner start with an all wood blade, because on this way I can feel the stroke and is easier try to perfect my technique because is more elastic, than the carbon blade, I've got this doubt because I've played with both blades and I've controlled both blades.
The Joola setup is lighter than the Donic, I think that's why it's faster but still controllable

This user has no status.
Changing rubbers and blades wont help you much at that level. Keep playing with one for longer period. The joola is just fine for you. There are no magic blades or rubbers and they dont play alone. After all you are palying with your hands and body. 4 years ago i was at the same dilema. Focus on your footwork and strokes, practice is what you need. Dont waste money on new blades or rubbers. Try visiting the local tt club for couple of training sessions with a coach.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Changing rubbers and blades wont help you much at that level. Keep playing with one for longer period. The joola is just fine for you. There are no magic blades or rubbers and they dont play alone. After all you are palying with your hands and body. 4 years ago i was at the same dilema. Focus on your footwork and strokes, practice is what you need. Dont waste money on new blades or rubbers. Try visiting the local tt club for couple of training sessions with a coach.
then you say Joola Rossi Allround is better than Primorac off-, Korbel and Waldner senso carbon?