blade stiffness

was just curious when looking at revspin.net reviews on blades when it comes to the stiff rating and what rubber better suits the blade. If the blade is average stiff rated, what would suit better with the blade? soft, medium, medium hard, hard rubbers? also for stiff blades, what type of rubbers?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What you are asking about is really something that comes down to personal preference. One person will say something like: "T05 works really well on the Innerforce ALC but it does not work well on a TB ZLC." Another person will say: "T05 works really well on a TB ZLC but it doesn't work well on an Innerforce ALC." I seen people say you should use soft rubber on hard blades, hard rubber on hard blades, soft rubber on soft blades, hard rubber on soft blades.....most stuff like that is meaningless because it has more to do with that person's personal preference and also what they have been using and therefore, what they were used to when they tried a particular setup that was different than the one they were used to.

Hope this helps. Otherwise, feel free to follow the conflicting opinions of the people who get fooled by thinking their own experiences are universal principles. :)

thanks for clearing things up!! i was looking to try jekyll hyde v52.5 on the fh and yasaka rakza7 on the bh on my xu xin dynasty carbon since my g-1 and mxp already died. was also looking at the yasaka atletico power since someone is selling a used one for a fair price but dont know if i should get another blade when i have one, which is why i was asking about the stiffness combination.